Is again the assignment time of SRC and this time I was assigned with Chelsy from Mangia blog, is a really lovely blog, only I have to change some ingredientes because I hadn't someones . She make a lot of gluten free recipes cause she has a sister that is celiac and think is wonderful she make this type of recipes!
I made these muffins and were wonderful!
Berry, banana and coconut muffins
- 2-3 large, ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ c. liquid egg whites
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil (or melted coconut oil, if using coconut oil, make sure eggs are at room temperature)
- ¼ c. unsweetened, vanilla almond milk ( I used plain milk)
- 1 T. pure honey (I used sugar)
- ½ t. pure vanilla extract
- ½ c. coconut flour (I used all purpose flour)
- ½ t. baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 c. of fresh blueberries (I used a berries mix)
- ½ c. unsweetened, shredded coconut
- melted coconut butter for topping(optative)
Preheat oven at 180°c and line 12 cup muffins tin with paper liners.
In a large mixing bowl combine the banana, egg whites,egg,milk, oil, sugar and vanilla extract.
Sé que hay muchas personas que tienen problemas con el gluten por eso conservo la receta original para los celiacos la puedan ocupar.
Es una muy buena receta de muffins.