27 July 2020

Passion fruit Lemon No-bake cheescake (Cheescake de Maracuyá y limon)


















Where time goes, that fly, that leaves us and that is why we are nostalgic for what we do not do, or cannot do.
Sometimes I think that Christmas is going to find me even here without being able to even leave. 
In any case, I do not find it so difficult, what makes me sad is that as if everything was stopped as in a dream. Months in which I only go out once a week to the supermarket and the guard who is there knows me at least makes me laugh.
Take care you all!


Now the recipe: 

Yesterday I made this passion fruit Lemon no bake cheescake and was amazing (oh well I love passion fruit)
I made same changes at the recipe and think was good.
I found Passion fruit in my freezer with all the berries.
The best of this recipe is passion fruit curd!
The type of recipe I love to share.
You can make at night and eat  to the following day!

Adapted from : Vintage Kitchen Notes










Ingredients

Passion fruit curd

5 egg yolks
1 1/2 cups passionfruit pulp with seeds (or frozen passionfruit)
1/2 cup lemon juice
160 grams unsalted butter
1/2 cup of sugar

No bake lemon cheescake

2 cups graham crackers or vanilla crumbs
1/2 cup of butter softened (115 grams)2 cream cheese  room temperature (400 grams)
1 cup whipping  or heavy cream 
1 can  sweetened  condensed milk
zest of two lemons
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1  cup passionfruit curd

Method

passionfruit curd

In a bowl whisk together egg yolks and sugar for 1 minute.
Add passionfruit pulp, lemon juice, mix well and reserve.

In a heavy bottomed medium saucepan, melt the butter without letting it boil.
Add the yolk mixture, and cook over low/medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture begins to thicken (about 5 minutes) Dont let it boil.

Transfer the mix toa container or a jar and keep refrigeraded.

For no bake lemon cheescake

Prepared a crumb base mixing crumbs  with softened butter
( I pour butter 30 or 40 seconds in microwave and is more easy)

Line a 23 x 30  9 x 13 inch)cm pan with 2 inch sides with aluminium foil, letting it hang over the two long sides.
Path the crumb mixture evenly over bottom.
Refrigerate while making the filling.(about 30 minutes)

In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cream and beat for 2 or 3 minutes, until begining to thicken.
Add condensed milk, and lemon zest and mix well.
Pour over prepared base. And then add dollops of passion fruit curd all over the batter  and with a knife swirl it lightly.

Freeze about 4 hours or if you make at night until the follwing day.

Take out of the freeze about 1 10 or 15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares  and serve.
You can serve with some passion fruit curd too .
Note:
You can refrigerate the passion fruit by some days. Here they ate with a spoon and was all.





print recipe here


























61 comments:

  1. Il dolce è delizioso!
    Speriamo che trovino il vaccino in fretta e si possa tornare alle nostre vite.
    Un bacio grande <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love passionfruit! This cheesecake with the swirls looks amazing, Gloria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie ! I love passionfruit too !! xo

      Delete
  3. Speriamo che questo maledetto virus venga sconfitto il prima possibile!
    Non uso molto il passion fruit. Questa cheesecake dev'essere freschissima! L'ideale con questo caldo.
    Un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie cara I love passionfruit is delicious !! especially for Ice cream and desserts!
      Un abbraccio

      Delete
  4. Wow that sounds just amazing, yum yum. Stay safe and have a good week. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds just amazing. Have a good weekend. Mi metto in pausa fino settembre ciaooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a tasty and beautiful treat. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew what maracuya tasted like until I was in Chile - Rapa Nui and Santiago. Amazing flavor! It is hard ot find here but I keep looking - though I never thought to look for it frozen. What a great idea. I bet our Asian grocery has it. (That is where I got maracuya juice ot make maracuya sours!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David I m glad you tasted here Maracuya /passionfruit isnt delicious?? Always we can find (in normal times) in pies, Ice cream and tarts. I love it! one of my favorites. Yes usually I have frozen and is wonderful to use. Maracuya juice is wonderful for desserts too !.
      Hugs to you and take care

      Delete
  8. Adoro questi frutto, che meraviglia di dolci!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts! I made one in my instant pot last year and it came out fantastic. Yours looks amazing, Gloria. Lots of love and hugs to you! xoxo

    Click link below for my new domain. Warmly,
    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is one of my favorite desserts too Elsie !! I love with raspberries or blueberries too!
      hugs !!!

      Delete
  10. Super goloso! Non conosco questo frutto ma sono certa che me lo faresti amare con questa ricetta ^_^ Complimenti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Zia but you can make with strawberries or raspberries and is delicious too!!

      Delete
  11. Oh, Gloria. Your desserts are always so beautiful! As soon as I get some passion fruit I am definitely going to make this! Have a lovely weekend, my friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Thanks Theresa you are always so kind, I love passionfruit!Have a nice weekend dear Theresa ! hugs

      Delete
  12. Those jars of passionfruit curd are so beautiful, and I love the swirl in your cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gloria, We don't do much with passionfruit around here but your creation is very appealing. One problem for us would be that my wife doesn't like to have to deal with all those seeds... Stay Safe and Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks David but the seeds of passion fruit is different than others seeds.
    And always you can take of. I have seen Ice cream recipes where dont use the seeds.
    Take care you both

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, such a pretty cheesecake...and it looks so delicious too!😊😊
    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful recipes with us!!

    Sending you lots of love and hugs ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Ygraine ! You are alwats so swéet ! Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm glad you're staying safe, Gloria! Your cheesecake looks fabulous!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super yum! I love the top, looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks and sounds so good. You are so talented and creative. I hope things get better with the virus. I know lots of people are struggling staying home. I have been trying to spend a lot of time outside my house with the nice weather (though the past two weeks it has been so hot and humid I can't stay out for long). Stay safe!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jess ! fortunately I live on countryside so at least we can go to the garden around the house and is nice. Here is cold and some days with sun. WE are still in winter!!
      take care

      Delete
  20. Que delicioso!.....esto me encanta!!.....me alegro estes bien!........Abrazotes, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Marce, que rico es el Maracuya !! me encanta!!un abrazo y cuidate tú!

      Delete
  21. semplicemente ottima!! complimenti davvero una torta buonissima

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a beautiful cheesecake. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That really looks tasty!
    Many thanks for sharing the recipe.

    Hope you are doing ok, sending my good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  24. Es una verdadera delicia pasar por tu blog.
    Saludos
    Olguis.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ma che Belli i piatti e che delizia il curd!
    baci
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG Gloria, what a beautiful and refreshing cheesecake with passion fruit curd...I look forward to try since I am growing passion fruit. Thanks for the recipe.
    Have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks to you dear Juliana ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like cheesecakes without baking

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so pretty with the passionfruit swirled through! We grew to really love it in our Florida vacation last January.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted