22 March 2019

Pears and almonds tart (Tarta de peras y almendras)




The  tree has given many pears this year (each summer is different) the same with the apples (delicious Fuji) so now is season pears here!

I think that in the northern hemisphere they must still have pears, we have almost all year round.

We love this recipe with a soft sponge cake, almond cream and pears. Delicious.

Many of you are in Spring here still not much of Autumn but it is less hot.
This recipe is really good.
Love for all !

Source :  Miss Petel.com  






Ingredients


For pears

4 or 5 firm pears
1 1/2  cups of white wine
2 cups of water
1 cup of sugar
vanilla
cinnamon sticks, anise stars
orange peel.

For crust

180 grams all purpose flour
60 grams almond flour
60 grams sugar
100 grams cold butter
1 egg
lemon zest
pinch of salt


Almond cream

140 grams soft butter
200 grams sugar
2 eggs
150 grams grinded almonds
50 grams corn starch or cornmeal
1 tablespoon rum

Method


Peel the pears (leave the pears stick ) and place them in a medium pot. Add the ingredients: water, wine, sugar and spices and boil for a while.
Cook for about 10 minutes until the pears are tender but firm.

Crust
In a processor bowl (or by hand in a bowl) mix the flour
the ground almond flour, salt, butter and sugar making a crumble  mixture. Add the lemon zest and the egg and process until the dough forms.
Wrap in plastic film  and let  cool for 1/2 hour in the fridge.

Then remove the dough from the refrigerator and on a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough until large enough to line the base of your tin.
Refrigerate again by a while.


Almond cream

In  a bowl, mix well the butter, sugar, salt and lemon zest. Add the ground almonds and the corn starch, finally the eggs one by one and the rum.
Mix well until you have a creamy mixture.

Heat the oven to 180 ° c (370 ° F) Remove the crust  from the fridge and spread the almond cream over it.

Then, cut the base of the pears (it is better) and place them in a little bit into the cream,
Bake and bake for 3 minutes or until the cream begins to brown.
Let cool before serving.



Print recipe












Tarta de peras















84 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos. I'd be afraid to eat it and spoil the look! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Gloria!! tanto tiempo.....me encanta esta combinacion y me alegro que aun estes publicando...yo volvere de a poco, ya que han habido muchos cambios en casa....me alegro saber estas bien!.....Abrazotes, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Marcela que alegria verte de nuevo.
    El otro dia me acorde de ti. Me alegro de verte. Eres bienvenida :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so inviting!Totally love that almond cream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If that tastes as good as it looks it must be fabulous :-) Happy weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not so warm is a win. Almonds always work too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delicious looking almond pear tart. I like the whole pears in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gerlinde, I love the whole pears too!

      Delete
  8. I wish I had a pear or apple tree. I do have a cherry tree and I hope it gets a lot of fruit this year. This looks positively scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa yes I love the apples and pears tree, always you have some fruit!
      I love cherries but here the tree is really little and the birds eat all !!

      Delete
  9. This looks super cute! Lovely idea☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you with all the pears and apples! What a beautiful dessert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes Lizzy hubby plam
    nted these trees when we arrived here (here owas terrible only stones and others) and now are really good.
    Thanks Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gloria, Great looking dessert tart! Very appealing to the eye... Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have not eaten pears for a long time. A beautiful dessert

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pears are more abundant in fall here as well and I love them! I love Fuji apples also :) Such a beautiful tart with the whole apple in it. Beautiful! Warm hugs, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my Gloria, this looks so delicious.
    Many thanks for sharing a very nice looking dessert and recipe.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gloria, that sure does look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love pears and this looks and sounds so delicious. YUM! Thanks for sharing this with us. Glad you have so many pears this year. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess and yes we still have pears ! and apples ! I love both!

      Delete
  18. I especially like the individual whole pear tart and amazingly this is the second one I've seen like that this week! And yes, we do have pears all year round. I have actually been hoping to bake some type of a pear tart myself since they are still so nice! I always think pears are underutilized in baking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the individual whole pear but I use a mold too because you can make anyway!
      Im agree with you I see only a few pears recipes, and I love them!
      Thanks Inger!

      Delete
  19. I love pear tart...yummy.
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  20. Molto invitante e golosa questa crostata, brava!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ma che buona questa torta!!!
    gnam gnam ^_^
    Un bacio

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh WOW, this looks really delicious...and I love the idea of combining pears with almond!
    This is definitely a must-try for me!!😊😊
    Many thanks for sharing!

    Lots of love and hugs ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow really delicious but not for me. Bravissima buona settimana.

    ReplyDelete
  24. La crema sembra quella che noi chiamiamo frangipane?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes is similar to frangipane but I think is more creamy !

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bravo! This kind of cake are so cute ! And almond and pear i a good association !
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is a thing of beauty!
    Hope you are well Gloria..sending hugs💙
    Cheers!
    Linda:o)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh Gloria...pear and almond cream is one of my favorite combinations...I love how your tart turned out...super pretty. Thanks for the recipe...have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks Juliana ! I lov pears ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. deliziose e molto scenografiche con la pera intera affondata :) un abbraccio cara, buona serata

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sono molto carine con la pera intera affondata, bravissima. Molto bello il tuo blog

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dear Gloria, a delicious and rustic dessert. Perfect with whipped cream and coffee. xoxo Hoping all is well my friend. xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  33. You have a pear tree AND an apple tree? How wonderful!!! They don't grow well around here so mine come from the market. I love your desert, I like anything with pears but this looks especially yummy. A big hug.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amalia, this is the best time for apples and pears we are begining autumn! hugs

      Delete
  34. molto carino oltre che molto buono!
    baci
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  35. It looks pretty and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Pears and almonds are a match made in heaven...your tart sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Quanto mi piace la versione mono porzione, bella da vedere buonissima da mangiare!!!
    Baci

    ReplyDelete
  38. Dear Gloria, love the combination of pears and sweet almonds - these two harmonize so well in sweet treats!
    And, of course, your dessert looks absolutely spectacular!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  39. Es un placer y delicia entrar en tu blog.
    Se me hace agua la boca con todas las recetas.

    Saludos:

    Olguis.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted