19 January 2019

Lemon curd & yogurt fool ( Postre de lemon curd y yogurt griego )








Here we all love lemon curd and this recipe fascinates everyone. Seriously. 
I also like that it is mixed with Greek yogurt and it is delicious and lighter, on top you can bring strawberries or raspberries. I use some fresh  and other  frozen. No problem. 

You can eat for breakfast or dessert, delicious.

This is the typical dessert that can be made at any season of the year depending on the fruits you have (I keep freezing cherries)


Hugs for all !! and thanks by be there dears!


adapted from : BBC good food








Ingredients

4 servings


300 g jar lemon curd (I make my own ) recipe below
500 g greek yogurt 
300 g. fresh or frozen strawberry or raspberry
1 tablespoon icing sugar


Method 
Lemon curd and yogurt fool

Put the lemon curd and yogurt into a bowl. Fold together slowly for a rippled effect.

Divide the mixture between four glasses and chill in fridge.

Mix strawberries or raspberries and icing sugar together and gently crush, then spoon  with their juices over the chilled mix and serve.






 Lemon curd ( In microwave)
Recipe from : Life Tastes good

(I use this wonderful recipe when I need lemon curd right now)

1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
3/4  cup sugar
3 eggs beaten
1 tablespoon lemon zest

Method 

In a large microwave safe bowl  and melt 1/4 unsalted butter (about 45 seconds) Add 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice, 3 eggs, 3/4 cup sugar and lemon zest.
Whisk until ingredients are mixed.

Place the bowl again in the microwave and cook on high power for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and whisk throughly.
The mixture willbe thin but the whisked is the key so be sure to whisk after each heating.
Microwave again for 30 seconds and remove and whisk again.
Repeat this 3 more times until the mixture thickens enough to coat  the back of a spoon.
Once the mixture is thickened and creamy like custard allow it to cool.
When is cooled you can use or cover and refrigerate until to serve.




print recipe here















In the fridge 













Postre de lemon curd y yogurt griego

















86 comments:

  1. Your dessert looks delicious, I yet to have made my own lemon curd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gerlinde, this recipe is really wonderful., I use a lot 1

      Delete
  2. This fool looks fabulous! I love how the lemon curd is swirled through the yogurt. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lizzy. Yes and the lemon curd with greek yogurt make this dessert more light !hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eating when you like is a win indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but I was thinking if you eat strawberries , Im not sure!

      Delete
  5. Looks like Summer in a glass, love the idea☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dish ! Without strawberry, It's not the season in my contry !
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup!
      But you can use any fruits (and frozen too)bises!

      Delete
  7. Un bicchiere pieno di bontà ^_^
    Bravissima.
    Un bacio

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love lemon curd. I would eat it smeared on bread. I make it also with oranges and tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grazie Elena, I love lemon curd, Im agreed I think with orange or tangerines would be delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW...this is so pretty!! It makes me think of summer holidays from my childhood...and it looks SO delicious!!
    Oh thank you so much for this...I simply have to try it.😊😊

    Lots of love and hugs ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks to you Ygraine, send you love and hugs dear!

      Delete
  11. I like the way you lightened up the lemon curd and its berry topping. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes never made before and really the mix lemon curd and greek yogurt was awesome!!

      Delete
  12. Gloria, Simple yet delicious! Pretty too! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sqquisito e con lo yogurt leggero e pieno di salute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie cara, yes greek yogurt make more light lemon curd and the same is delicious!

      Delete
  14. Lemon curd looks amazing <3 I love desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super veramente deliziosi. Ho visto che usi Google+ e mi hanno avvisato, io non lo uso, che fra due mesi dovrebbe cessare la possibilità di utilizzarlo. Prova informarti. Buona giornata.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your refrigerator looks very well organized!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha not always David but I try !
      Many fruits in this time of the year .

      Delete
  17. Oh Gloria... this one has me drooling. They look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gloria che bontà queste coppe. Appena viene il caldo le dovrò preparare anche io. Baci

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woo hoo, Gloria! It looks delicious and I'd like it with raspberries. Yum! This is a must try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all lemon curd recipes! We are in a winter snow storm tonight and tomorrow so will have to wait for a nicer day :) Dreaming of spring and lemon curd!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks absolutely delicious :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wish I could grab a couple of those servings and have it all by myself... looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, looks so beautiful and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Buono e rinfrescante cara Gloria. Un abbraccio forte!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Gloria, yes, I had this before and it is amazing...thanks for the reminder...I look forward to have it again.
    Hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  26. che delizioso bicchiere Gloria ! Un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
  27. Come vorrei avere ora qui il tuo fantastico e goloso bicchiere!!!
    Baci

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi, Im a new follower on your blog from gfc ...
    I hope you will be back ...
    www.dlkgzr.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Uh che delizia!!!! Perfetto per concludere in dolcezza la cena!...ma non solo!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm eating blended strawberries right now. My shake also has blueberries, bananas, and yogurt. Yum!! Hugs and kisses to your family, Gloria!

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love strawberries dear, Hugs and kissesto you my friend!!

      Delete
  31. wonderful as are all your desserts ")

    ReplyDelete
  32. Quanto mi piacciono questi dolci nel bicchiere, ottimo!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This looks so tasty. I like that it can be a breakfast or a dessert. YUM!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  34. I think this recipe would be wonderful to prepare for the brunch table. Thank you for sharing what looks to be another winner. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you, yes I think is perfect for brunch! cheers

      Delete
  35. Yummy! Looks so pretty and tasty. Love your presentation as well!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Superb Article i like Play Bazaar by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo Satta King

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted