19 January 2008

Apple pie

I know are many, many recipes of Apple's pie, really I have 3 or 4 but I fin this in antique magazine and I like because the dough is so light, and yummy, and easy, before to eat all I take a picture, je,je.





Ingredients





2 cups of flour


2 teaspoons of baking powder


2 tablespoons of butter


3/4 cup of warm water


1 cup of granulated sugar


1 pinch of salt









Filling

4 apples peel in slices


1 teaspoon of cinnamon


1/2 cup of caster sugar

Dough
First, mix the dry ingredients, flour,baking powder, and sugar. Place this mix on a table or other to make the dough, add the butter and join with the hands, add the warm water with salt.
Let the dough rest by 15 minutes.
Now you may rolling and pour the middle of the dough in a tin for pie, reserve the other to cover . (if you feel need more flour add a few to roll)

Filling
Cut the apples in slices, place over the dough in the tin pie,podwer with cinnamon and sugar.Now cover with the other dough that you reserved.
To be golden moist the pie with a mix of yellow egg and milk and brush .
Take to the oven by 20 minutes to medium heat until be a little golden.
Serve with vanilla ice cream or alone.

En español

Pie de manzanas

Sè que hay muchas recetas de pie de manzanas todas diferentes y deliciosas, yo misma tengo tres o cuatro pero el otro dìa hice esta receta de una revista muy antigua y la encontrè fàcil, deliciosa y muy liviana, me gustan las masas muy delgadas que es el caso, por si la quieren probar, no me demorè nada la hice en la noche y les dirè que tibio es delicioso, antes que se lo comieran todo le saquè una foto, porque hay muchas cosas que he hecho y no le alcanzo a sacar fotos.

Ingredientes
2 tazas de harina
2 cucharaditas de polvos de hornear
2 cucharadas de mantequilla
3/4 taza agua tibia
1 taza de azùcar
1 pizca de sal

Relleno
4 manzanas peladas y cortadas en trozos largos
1 cucharadita de canela
1/2 taza de azùcar impalpable
Masa

Mezcle los ingredientes secos, harina, polvos de hornear y azùcar.
Coloque todo sobre la mesa y agregue las dos cucharadas de mantequilla uniendo bien.
Agregue el agua tibia con el poco de sal, mezcle bien quedando una masa como para pie no muy humeda. (si la mesa se pega agregue un poco de harina para estirar)
Estire la masa y cubre el molde para pie reservando la mitad para cubrir .

Relleno
Coloque las manzanas cortadas sobre la masa en el pie, espolvoree con canela y con azùcar, cubra con la otra masa ya extendida.
Mezcle una yema de huevo con un poco de leche y con una brocha humedezca la covertura del pie (para que quede màs dorado) lleve a horno por unos 20 minutos a horno medio, està listo cuando estè dorado. Se puede servir con helado de vainilla o sòlo, tibio es muy delicioso.

14 comments:

  1. Apple pie is one of my favorite deserts. This recipe sounds pretty simple. I have not had much luck with pie crusts yet so I have been sticking with crumbles and crisps. I will have to try a pie crust again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this Kevin!! is so simple I like so because is very light!! Gloria (You may asking me any doubt)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apples are still plentiful in our cold winters. This would be the perfe3ct way to get our vitamin C!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apples are still pelnetiful this time of year Gloria. This is the perfect way to get our vitamin C!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes valli, the nice of apple that we have almost all the year!!!!I love them in all types!!!! Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- I'm surprised by how low-fat your pie recipe is. I guess that's perfect for people on a diet, this time of year.
    My pie crust has 1 stick of butter, and 1/4 cup shortening. Ha ha! I feel like Paula Deen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bonjour my dear gloria!! hola!! i'm finally back :-) and what a dessert pie waiting for me in your kitchen!!! its one of my favorite classique apple recipes! i normally serve a slice of this with a scoop of a vanilla ice-cream..but i'll probably skip the ice-cream..i still have a lot of calories to shed off..

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que rico, Gloria. Mi abuela hizo la 'empanada de manzana' más agradable. Tan muchas memorias :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emiline, yes this is why I like a lot this recipe, really is so light and the dough is thin, you may place more slice apples if you like!!Gloria

    Dhanggit!!! I mhappy you come back again dear, welcome!!! I eat this pie without ice cream or crema (I didn't have this day) and was lovely the same. xxxxxGloria

    Anthony, que bueno que te gusta y tù no tienes la receta de tu abuela??? yo tengo dos libros antiguos con recetas de mi abuelita Chela (Graciela) y me encanta verlos porque unos decubre cosas muy entretenidas.xx Gloria
    Mi abuelita era muy buena Anthony y muriò cuando yo tenìa 15 años fue muy duro porque la querìa mucho.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encantan las recetas con manzanas y mas en forma de pie y tibias ni que hablar ,Me gusto la receta pues es simples y facil. Te felicito gloria, buenisima receta
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sylvia, lo mejor es que yo le encontrè fàcil incluso estoy pensando en hacerla de nuevo (estoy con visitas!) porque me quedan manzanas. Cariños Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Check out that lovely looking pie crust! It is my favorite part when it soaks up the juices from the pie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. January is a good month for apple pie. I always love the addition of cinnamon in apple pie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Debs, my too!! I love when the juice soaks up!!

    Margaret, yes I love cinnamon!! and the apples with cinnamon are so nice!!! Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted