20 February 2011

Pain baguette







We love baguette  bread at home and I cannot believe never I post before this recipe, I make when Im happy, or when   I want baking something ,really,  love make bread.! and love  like smell! Try to make your own bread is amazing!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, is adapted from one of  Mireille Guiliano  a lovely and smart french woman.



Ingredients

4 cups of all purpose flour
1 1/2  teaspoon of dry yeast
2 cups of warm water
2 teaspoon of salt
1 beaten egg with a teaspoon of cold water























Method


Dissolve yeast in small bowl with 1 / 2 cup warm water. Stir with a fork
Reserve by 10 minutes..
In another bowl mix the flour and salt. Add the yeast mixture and add the remaining warm water.


Mix the dough until it is quite sticky to knead.

Knead on a floured board for about 10 minutes: The dough should be smooth and slightly sticky. (You can add some flour)

Put the dough in a bowl and cover with a damp cloth and leave at room temperature for one hour.



2.Divide the dough into 2 or 3 pieces.

Make a ball with each and baguette shape.

Place the baguettes in a lightly greased baking dish.


Let them grow a little more.


Preheat oven to 190 ° c.


Beat the egg with a little water and brush the baguettes.

Make a diagonal cut in baguettes.

In the oven place the tray with baguettes. And in a separate pot put hot water to the atmosphere of the oven is moist.

Bake for about 15 minutes.


Low the temperature to about 170 ° C and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown baguettes.


Remove from oven and let cool before cutting.



EN ESPAÑOL

Pan baguette












El pan baguette es uno de los preferidos aquí en la casa. Así que no podía creer cuando vi que nunca lo havía posteado, me gusta hacerlo es un pan liviano y delicioso, ojalá les guste.
Esta receta está adaptada de una de Mireille Guiliano una mujer inteligente y encantadora.


Ingredientes

1 y 1/2 cucharadita de levadura en polvo
2 tazas de agua tibia
4 tazas de harina normal
2 cucharaditas de sal
1 huevo batido y mezclado con 1 cucharada de agua
para pintar las baguettes

Preparación


Disolver la levadura en un bol pequeño con 1/2 taza de agua tibia.
Revolver con un tenedor y reservar por 10 minutos.

En otro bol mezclar la harina y la sal, agregar la mezcla de levadura y agua e incorporar el resto de agua tibia.
Mezclar la masa hasta que esté lisa y un poco pegajosa.
Sobre una tabla ligeramente enharinada estirar la masa ( si se necesita agregar un poco de harina)amasarla durante unas 10 minutos.
Colocar la masa en un bol y tapar con un paño húmedo. Dejar reposar durante 1 hora.

Aplastar la masa y dividirla en dos o tres trozos dándole forme de baguette.
Preparar una lata o fuente para horno engrasada con un´poco de aceite.
Dejarlas por un rato para que suban un poco más.
Mientras tanto precalentar el horno a 190°c.
Con una brocha pintar las baguettes con la mezcla de huevo y agua.
Hacerle unos cortes en forma diagonal a las baguettes.

Llevar la fuente o bandeja al horno.
Colocar una cazuela o bol con agua caliente al lado de la fuente en el horno. Esto es para mantener la humedad en el horno.
Hornear  durante unos 15 minutos, luego bajar el fuego a 170°c y cocinar por unos 10 minutos más o hasta que los baguettes esté dorados.
Dejar enfriar un poco antes de cortar las baguettes.

41 comments:

  1. I like pain baguette too. I prefer to buy them than make them as I find it hard to bake these breads. Well done, yours look really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so perfect - as though I could buy them in a bakery! I don't think I'd ever be able to make them that well. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Gloria. Your bread looks amazing. Lovely crispy crust. I have never made baguettes. I don't think I could make them like yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amiga te has pasado con este baguette! se ve crujiente fuera y suave dentro, te ha quedado perfecto! un besote y que tengas una linda semana :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear,
    I have been thinking of you lately. How are you and your family?
    What city do you live in? One of my friends just moved to your country. Wouldn't it be fun if you live close by.
    I am sending you hugs. Lura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely baguettes Glorai, and I agree - the smell of fresh bread is something else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. te ha quedado estupendo el pan
    mil besosssss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buongiorno anch'io amo questo tipo di pane e non l'ho mai preparato prendo volentieri la tua ricetta perchè è davvero molto bello, ciao :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes that smell is heaven, I agree. There is nothing like it. Beautiful bread!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can imagine the lovely smell as the fragrance of homemade bread travels throughout your home Gloria. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love baguette. The smell when baking is indeed heavenly! Yours look very crispy and delicious! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes Corine and thanks I made this baguette on the beach the last week and was awesome, I really enjoyed baking on the beach, so quiet and nice!! huggs gloria

    Thanks a lot Brittany and you really now about this dear, thanks gloria

    Thnaks dear Brenda I really think is a nice and adorable recipe I always made! huggs gloria


    Gracias Topino, te mando un abrazo cariñoso, gloria

    Hi dear Lura thanks for stopping by! I will stopping by at your blog and tell about us!! Im live in Santiago. huggs gloria. xx

    Dear Cakelaw I love bake baguettes! gloria

    Gracias Kisa, x gloria

    Buongiorno Stefanía, grazie and huggs gloria

    Thanks Amanda and thanks for stopping by! x gloria

    Thanks my dear Valli I love baking you know! gloria

    Thanks kitchen flavours really is nice bake bread! huggs gloria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful looking bread. I make bread almost daily - so am hooked!
    :)
    valerie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Valerie I love baking too! specially bread! xxgloria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Que rico! se ve crujientito
    tiene una pinta estupenda
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  16. They look absolutely perfect and delicious! Nothing can compare to the smell of bread in the oven and then to have a slice! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Que bueno te ha quedado este baguette!!.....ya me lo imagino....crujiente....con mantequilla!!....me tentaste....lo dejare en mis pendientes!!.....Abrazotes, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hola, Gloria!

    Tus panes están muy ricos y deleitable!


    I recently moved my blog to wordpress.com/ Come over @ my blog & check it out! You must update your RSS too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gloria, your baguettes look so nice, awesome pictures as well...I love homemade bread. Have a great week ahead :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ay, Gloria, el pan me mata, te quedo precioso y de solo imaginar el olorcito, mhmmmmm, tengo que convencer a mi panadero, mi esposo de ponerse las pilas

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! mi papa va a adorar esta receta! siempre ha querido hacer pan, pero nunca se ha atrevido a hacerlo1 vamos a evr si se anima! besosss!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gracias Manjar Malva, prueba esta receta, x gloria

    Thanks a lot Pam, congrats again by your grandson! huggs, gloria

    Me encanta con mantequillas !! como supiste?? ja,ja, besos Marcela, gloria

    Thanks a lot Sophie I will stopping by in your new address, huggs gloria

    Thanks Juliana I taked these in the beach last week, the kids love baguette! x gloria

    Thanks a lot dear Blonde suck, huggs gloria

    Me pasa lo mismo sobre todo con el baguette, la gracia de este pan Pilar que no lleva grasa si te fijas, es muy bueno,(what amazing your hubby made the bread Ja!)besos gloria
    I would love a man bake for me!


    Gracias Soleil, dile a tu papá que lo haga le encantará y no es difícil sólo paciencia para la espera, besos, cualquier cosa escribeme, un abrazo gloria

    ReplyDelete
  23. Baguette being freshly baked and plain with butter is good enough for everything...Ops! I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Guaaauuu que pinta tiene ese pan, realmente de ha quedado de panadería!!
    cariños

    ReplyDelete
  25. Que buena pinta tiene este baguette!! Además la elaboración parece sencilla. Si hasta parece que lo huelo!! Mmmm... voy a probarlo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. There is nothing better than the smell of bread baking in the oven! Your baguette is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your baguettes are amazing! I've never had succees with those. I will saving this recipe for when I get back home; thank you. These are superb!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  28. Y tan sencillo Gloria, esto realmente hay que hacerlo, gracias por la receta.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my, Gloria! This bread is PERFECT! Nice and crunchy on the outside with a lovely crumb inside. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks to all of you by your lovely comments, xxx gloria

    Gracias a todos por sus comentarios, un abrazo, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hola Gloria,

    Me encantan las baguettes!! Las fotos están tan lindas que hasta se puede apreciar lo crocante que están!! Te dejo un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gracias Fiona, eres bienvenida! el día estaba un poco nublado pero las fotos "salvaron", en verdad estaba bueno, cariños gloria

    ReplyDelete
  33. A crusty freshly baked baguette sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gloria, your baguettes look perfect...this is always a favorite treat in my home with a bit of good olive oil, pepper and a pinch of salt:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this king of bread and yours is Perfect!
    you should open a bakery, if you wish, of course.
    You can!
    Have a nice day! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks Magic of Spice,gloria

    aaah! Barbara I really love have a Bakery!!!(LOL) xxx gloria

    ReplyDelete
  37. Bookmarked...they look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Tes baguettes sont fantastiques!
    Je garde ta belle recette en réserve:)

    Bon jeudi:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted