24 August 2008

Lemon Cream Dessert (Postre de crema de limón)



Guys I hope to just in time!! this recipe is to Ruth from http://justaddeggs.blogspot.com/ to the Bookmarked recipe event, is all Mondays and is my first time in it.

In many countries is summer yet, and here the days are a little how Spring, but anyway I love lemon so I made a Lemon`s Dessert from Cooks.com-Recipe is a web page with so nice recipes and this is the result.

Ingredients
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup cold water
3 egg yolks
1/2 cup plus 3 tbsp. sugar
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoon of finely grated lemon peel
1 cup of heavy cream
3 egg whites
1 lemon, cut lenthwise into paper thin slices
1 teaspoon of confectioners' sugar

Method

In heat proof measuring cup, sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water.Soften for 2 to 3 minutes.Set cup in skillet of simmering water to dissolve.Remove from heat but leave in skillet.
Beat yolks with 1/2 cup sugar until thick enough to form ribbon. Stir dissolved gelatin,lemon juice,and lemon peel.
Whipp cream large chilled bowl until it holds its shape. With rubber spatula cream into the egg-lemon mixture.
In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until frothy.Sprinkle 3 tablespoon of sugar and beat until stiff(I prefer to add Splenda at tasty and you save some calories).Fold egg whites into lemon mixture and no white can be seen.Spoon lemon cream into dishes or glases.
Cover an refrigerate for 3 hors.
Garnish with lemon slices or whipped cream.

(The texture is delicious, really as a Mousse)
Is to 4 or 5 servings.


EN ESPAÑOL

Hey amigos estoy contra el tiempo!!! (para variar) este postre lo hice para Ruth de http://justaddeggs.blogspot.com/ que tiene un evento que me encanta todos los Lunes, que se llama Bookmarked recipes (algo asì como recetas que se recomiendan) y he aquì el postre que hice, es primera vez que participo.

Ingredients

1 sobre de gelatina sin sabor

1/4 taza de agua frìa

3 yemas

1/2 taza màs 3 cucharadas de azùcar

1/2 taza de jugo de limòn

2 cucharaditas de ralladura de limòn

1 taza de crema o nata para batir

3 claras de huevo

pedacitos de càscara de limòn o torrejas de limòn para adornar

1 cucharada de azucar glass

Mètodo

Disolver la gelatina en 1/4 taza de agua frìa.Suavizar por unos 2 o tres minutos. Colocar la taza en una cacerola con agua caliente y calentar un poco.

Apagarel fuego y mantener la taza dentro de la cacerola.

Batir las yemas con 1/2 taza de azùcar hasta que esten espesas. Agregar de a poco la gelatina y unir bien, agregar el jugo de limòn y la ralladura de limòn.

Batir la crema o nat

a en un cuenco hasta que la crema estè bien montada, con una espàtula agregar uniendo bien la mezcla de limòn con yemas y gelatina a la crema, unir bien.

En otro bowl batir las claras hasta que estèn firmes, espolvorear 3 cucharadas de azùcar (aquì le agreguè un poco de splenda) , agregar el batido de claras a la crema o nata hasta que estèn bien incorporadas.

Colocar la crema en copas o cuencos, adornar con trozos de limòn o càscara de limòn y refrigerar por lo menos 3 horas.

Nota: Queda delicioso como la textura de un Mousse es un postre liviano y rico, lo hice hoy y no quedò nada.

Alcanza para 4 o 5 porciones depende de las copas.

37 comments:

  1. It is still summer here in CA... in fact is was 106 today. This lemon dessert looks so cool and delicious.... I can't wait to try it.

    Have a wonder day dear Gloria. May all go well for you. Hugs, Lura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again... I want to congratulate you on your 100th post. Happy blog anniversary. what a wonderful thing you do in translating and posting recipes in both English and Spanish. Good for you, Gloria. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read the next 100 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you have posted my favourite flavour again!! LEMON!! I can never get enough lemon. Thanks so much Gloria. Thanks also for the lovely e-mail and the photographs. I will endeavor to reply later today!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, of course I would like this!
    I love lemon. Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything citrus is right up my alley Gloria...& this just ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola canela!, así le digo de cariño a mi hermanita. Estos postrecitos deben estar fresquito y ricos. Te encantan las cosas con limón, me parece?
    Besos amiga y linda semana para ti!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Granny you are so sweet, you make smiling, 100 posts more! oh My God I hope God give me patience and health!!!But you have reason I love it!! Hugss amiga!!! Gloria

    Marie, you are so nice but lemon is my favorite too!!!! I always love lemon's desserts!! and the Ice Cream!! So good you received the mail. Thanks Gloria xxxxxxxx

    Emiline, You like lemon too??? I like soo in any time, and lemon pie is one of my favorites!!!

    xxxxGloria

    Dear Deeba, many thanks I love lemon too dear!! xxxGloria

    Hola Kako, si tienes razón me mata el limón, y mi preferido en los pies es el pie de limón, este postre no se demora mucho y tú kako lo puedes hacer si quieres en copas más chicas, tiene una textura exquisita como de Mousse, yo lo hice ayer y no lo había Hecho nunca, es que cuando algo me tinca, tengo que hacerlo!!! muchoas cariños amiga! Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG - this looks great and refreshing!

    -DTW
    www.everydaycookin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks really light and creamy, and the lemon must add a beautiful bright flavor to it. Very nice for the summer time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Gloria, gracias por tu comentario. Esto y todo lo que haces se ve delicioso. Ya mismo lo podré volver a hacer, estos postres riquisimos... Besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks dear Darius!! I love lemon too!xGloria

    Adam, dear you al ways are so nice, I love lemon and really is a nicew dessert to this time, is a nice recipe thatI find!! xxGloria


    Gracias por venir Marìa Josè, espero que estès muy bien!! xGloria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your lemon cream dessert is delicious, especially in these summer days! We like lemon flavour and we use it very often! Do you have ever tried pesto of citrus? It's smashing!
    Kisses by Sabrina&Luca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks dears, I really like pesto to are so nice, yesterday I was in you Blog, really nice recipes, kisses, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Gloria on your anniversary and 100th post. I love the new picture too. Your lemon dessert is so light and summery. Just perfect as always. You always have something to delight. I love to visit here.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Granny as always you are so sweet dear and I enjoy your blog too, nice recipes and nice people!!!! Many thanks hugsss!!Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Que fresquito! Me encanta todo lo que lleve limón!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gracias Clumbsy Cookie, tambi+en me encanta el lim+òn!!! Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hola Gloria,
    En casa nos gusta mucho la crema de limón, en España el verano se acaba pero siempre apetece una copa bien fresquita.
    Enhorabuena por tu primer año bloguero.
    María José.

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is the perfect summer dessert. i'll take three servings, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marìa Josè muchas gracias, un beso, Gloria

    Grace of course!! You may take it!! xxxxGloria

    ReplyDelete
  21. Canela these desserts look so tasty and full of lovely citrus flavour

    Thanks for sending them to bookmarked recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Ruth, was a pleasure, I hope to make other to next Monday I love your event, Many thanks to you!! Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on your 100th post. What a beautiful cake and now this lemon cream. It all looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks dearPrudy you are so nice! Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lemon... mmmmmmm..... And it looks and sounds so refreshing for these warm days.

    ReplyDelete
  26. YUM! how refreshing, I so love a good lemon dessert! It looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Gloria, this is absolutely delicious!! I just adore lemon flavour mmmmmm....

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  28. sweet dressings really is so fresh! I love lemon too!!
    Dear Rosie I love lemon, my favorites desserts have lemon!!!xxGloria

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lemon desserts are among my favorites and this lemon cream sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Is really good Kevin here was sooo fast!!! I like lemon too!!! xGloria

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi,

    I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

    Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

    I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

    Thanks,
    Alisha Wright
    alisha.wright1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I will se Alisha, tahnks , Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  33. Copcoasse, clomid online Twerhoord, [url=http://www.webjam.com/clomidonline]buy clomid[/url] Escaccecimi
    23

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
    And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. http://markonzo.edu http://blog.bakililar.az/famciclovir/ http://blog.tellurideskiresort.com/members/buy-codeine-online.aspx http://blog.bakililar.az/flagyl/ http://blog.tellurideskiresort.com/members/esomeprazole.aspx http://cipro.indieword.com/ http://www.ecometro.com/Community/members/habeis-tomado-dostinex.aspx culmination jugs

    ReplyDelete
  36. It is such an interesting thing having this post of yours. I was interested with the topic as well as the flow of the story. Keep up doing this. order provigil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted