3 October 2012

vegetables and cheese mini quiches











I love this little Pia Fendrik cook book  (an argentinian chef) and I made some recipes of her in my blog.
Are exactly simple and especially  is to cook for one or two persons.
That is all of the things some of you asked me because I know many people live alone and love cooking to themselves.
These mini quiches are delicious simples and healthy.
And you can freeze the dough and have to filling with other food you like (seafood or meat or you like)





 
 
 
Ingredients 
 
4 quiches crust
(recipe below)
1 little onion
1/4 red pepper
1 or 2 zucchini
1 tomato
60 grs. fresh or freeze spinachs
40 grames parmesan cheese
30 grames mozarella cheese or other
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 eggs
1 tablespoon of heavy cream
salt and pepper
 
Method
 
quiche crust
 
 200 grs. all purpose flour
80 grames butter
1 teaspoon of salt
1 egg
1 dash of cold water
 
(for 4 or 5  tarts 10 to 12 cm diameter)
 
Place in a processor flour the
cubed butter and salt.
Process (or  work in a bowl the ingredients with a fork)
until a crumb texture.
Add the egg and cold water.
work up get a soft dough and tender.
Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for lelvar to 30 minutes.
Use according to recipe
 
 
Filling
 
 Remove dough from refrigerator and roll out with the rolling pin and add flour if necessary to prevent sticking.
First line the molds with foil then place the dough in each tart and place some beans so that the dough does not lose its shape.
Preheat oven to 180 ° c.
and cook for about 10 minutes.


 Remove  the beans and set aside.

For the filling
Wash and finely chopped or grated vegetables (I grate the zucchini is very fast and looks good)
Put grated cheese or prepared.
In a skillet heat the oil over medium heat and add the onion and minced.
Then  add red pepper the  zucchini and tomato once they are tender add the chopped spinach.
Beat the eggs with the cream and add the cheese.
Season with salt and pepper, add the vegetables and mix well.
With this mixture fill quiches and place in the oven (180 degrees) for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
Serve warm or hot.
They heat well in microwave.
 





 
EN ESPAÑOL
Tartas de vegetales y queso
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Me encantan estos libros pequeños de Pia Fendrik (chef argentina que ya he hecho recetas) sé al tiro cuando me gusta alguna receta antes de hacerla por las instrucciones claras precisas.
Y este libro especialmente es bueno porque son recetas especiales para los que cocinan para una dos personas y les gusta hacerlo.
Muchas veces las porciones de las recetas son para mas personas.
En todo caso hay que pensar que cualquier receta se puede reducir a la mitad y no hay problema.
Estos quiches son muy buenos sobre todo que la masa hecha por uno es incomparable con la que se puede comprar ( y eso que encuentro buena la de las empanadas) pero es distinto.






Ingredientes

4 discos de masa
(receta más abajo)
1 cebolla pequeña
1/4 pimentón rojo
1 zapallito o dos dependen del tamaño
1 tomate
60 grs. de espinaca fresca o congelada
40 grs. queso parmesano
30 grs. queso mozarella
1 cucharada aceite de oliva
2 huevos
1 cucharada de crema espesa
sal y pimienta

Preparación masa



 

75 comments:

  1. I love quiche with lots of vegetables. Looks delicious and I like your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think we could be trying this out tomorrow. Thanks Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que ganas de comer uno templadito...delicia total Gloria!

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this would make a wonderful lunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Christine to any time Esperanza ate 1 half of one today before lunch I was late with lunch LOL

      Delete
  5. Delicious Gloria! This is inventive. They look pretty these mine quiches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaks dear I love miniquiches and mini tarts!

      Delete
  6. delicious love quiche and keeping well thanks hugs love your pins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca and send you huggs too I have to add some pins but Im really stressful these days xxx

      Delete
  7. whoa whoa whoa....you are going healthy me....where is my pie....hahah...actually i like quiche...and cheese....mm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah Brian is good for you eat healthy LOL
      You have to care T and the kids!
      I think you love all with cheese and this is really nice.)

      Delete
  8. Ricos y saludables, yo cocino para dos porque las niñas por Dios que me salieron mañosas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En serio Pilar? no pensé que las niñitas eran mañosas. Ademas tu cocinas tan rico.
      Nueno la Espe no es mañosa pero como vegetariana tengo que ver que le doy pero le gustan las verduras por suerte.
      La masa es deliciosa y se puede rellenar con lo que uno quiera. besos

      Delete
  9. I'm a hungry vegetarian... please feed me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! really you are vegetarian or only you teasing me?
      Yes of course you can eat:)

      Delete
  10. Such delicious mini quiches, Gloria! Veggies with cheese is my favorite version!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable and very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Gloria, This quiche looks delicious. blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. well, we loved your zucchini and cheese tarts, so I know we would love there! They look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Betsy I remember that when I made this but thid is more simple I think and you can filling with otherfood like. Seafood I thi.k you. Would love these:)

      Delete
  14. Those look delicious Gloria!
    I am anxious to start cooking more, if and when the weather cools off!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love quiche and this looks delicious. Very simple and perfect for a snack!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yum Gloria, these look absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like a delicious spring lunchtime treat! Great for vegetarians! :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I see you have two of these - is one for me? They look/sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh, Gloria, I should have known better than to have looked at this before I ate breakfast. Now I'm starved! How yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those look good, but the cat would surely need some meat, he's no vegetarian haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know you prefer meat like a lot of men:)

      Delete
  21. What cute quiches! The perfect breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the look of this quiche too, looks so yummy and easy to serve!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gloria they're so tiny and beautiful!!!
    I bet they're delicious too!
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  24. hai messo 2 forchette perchè una è per me vero??? Ho l'acquolina in bocca....bacini

    ReplyDelete
  25. Molto gustosi e invitanti, una vera bontà!!! Bravissima, baci

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oups! Péché de gourmandise est toujours pardonné!!! Je te vole une de tes superbes quiches....décidément trop tentantes! Biz

    ReplyDelete
  27. Que lindos estos mini quiches amiga, y sobre todo imagino lo bueno que estaban.
    un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  28. I tried making a mini quiche the other day and totally screwed it up!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Quiche is a favorite - I love your mini versions!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Que rico Gloria.....yo viviria a quiche y seria feliz....se ven deliciosos!!......Abrazotes, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  31. Que ganas de probarlos Gloria!!, seguro que son una delicia. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  32. Scrumptious! Quiches are so delicious and versatile.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  33. Look so tempting and I am sure it tasted wonderful .

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow...super yummy


    Gloria, Maida is plain flour.

    ReplyDelete
  35. hi gloria, these look fantastic! like the filling too and that mini size is perfect for one!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I will take two of those, thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very nice Gloria ~ Thanks for sharing ~

    ReplyDelete
  38. My daughter and I were remarking on how delicious these look.
    And fairly easy to make as well. Might have to give it go.

    ReplyDelete
  39. GLoria, me encantaron, creo qlos prepararé este fin de semana largo, es que ya quiero que llegue mañana jueves 1 de noviembre, jeje.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

  40. Very nice blog, Thanks for sharing great article.
    You are providing wonderful information, it is very useful to us.
    Keep posting like this informative articles.
    Thank you.

    From: Field Engineer
    Get to know about A CompTIA Secuirty+ Salary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted