20 April 2012

Dark fudgy brownies








Some nice and sweet for the weekend, maybe some brownies?
I have others brownies recipes in my labels if you want to see and really nice, but I have to say THESE are amazing, is like eat a moist and delicious chocolate I swear!
This recipe is from Eating Well  and only have 86 calories by serving (lol)
Is really nice!
I add to eat some strawberries and was nice!

Ingredients (18 brownies)

3/4 all purpose flour
2/3 icing sugar
3 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
100 grs. semisweet or bitter chocolate coarsely chopped
1 1/2 tablespoon of canola oil
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 tablespoon light corn syrup
blended with 3 tablespoon of warm water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1 large egg

Method

Preheat oven at 180°c
Line a square baking pan with foil (I use mine 30 x 20 cm)
Coat with cooking spray.
Sift flour,  icing  sugar and cocoa together into a small bowl.
Combine the chocolate and oil in a heavy medium saucepan, place over  the lowest heat, stirring, until just melted and smooth, being very carefully the chocolate does not hoverheat.
Remove from the heat and stir in granulated sugar, corn syrup mixture, vanilla and salt,until the sugar dissolves.
Vigorously stir in egg until smoothly incorporated.
Gently stir in the dry ingredients and add the chocolate just until well blended.
Turn out the batter into the pan spreading evenly.
Bake the brownies until almost firm in the center and a toothpick inserted comes out with some moist batter clinging to it, bake by 20 to 24 minutes.
Let cool completely . (about 1 hour)
Carefully peel the foil of the bottom, cut over on a cutting board.
You can serve with some strawberries if you like. (optative)
 



print recipe here



Im sharing with




EN ESPAÑOL

Fudge brownies








Tengo otras recetas de brownies en mis labels pero realmente estos me encantaron, es como comer un trozo de chocolate, húmedo y delicioso.
Esta receta la adapté de Eating well.
Aunque no lo crean cada trozo tiene 86 calorías (un brownie típico tiene aproximadamente 150 calorías)

Ingredientes (18 brownies)

3/4 taza de harina sin polvos de hornear
2/3 taza de azúcar glass o azúcar en polvo
3 cucharadas cocoa en polvo sin azúcar
100 grs. de chocolate en trozos bitter o semi amargo
1 1/2 cucharada de aceite de canola o de maravilla
1/4 taza de azúcar granulada
1 1/2 cucharada de jarabe de maiz
disuelto en 3 cucharadas de agua tibia
1 cucharadita de extracto de vainilla
1 pizca de sal
1 huevo grande

Preparación




Precalentar el horno a 180°c





88 comments:

  1. Brownies are evil! Naturally, I can't stop eating them! These look fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! im agree Jeanne, is absoluty true lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes please!! I will take a double helping!!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love brownies especially dark fudgy ones! Would you like to enter these to AlphaBakes as we are baking with "B" this month. Details here
    http://themorethanoccasionalbaker.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/alphabakes-april-2012-b.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, I will see the link soon, sounds so nice!

      Delete
  5. I love brownies, I must try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Christine, is absolutely nice recipe:)

      Delete
  6. Un vicio total y absoluto....tus brownies son una tentación!

    Besotes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'll take a couple of those, with as many strawberries as will fit on top. i'm greedy:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures make me very hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you made me drooooooool...just wish to be your neighbour now..;)
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huyyyyy! Que ricura!!!!! Muy deliciosos, yo también estoy con receta de chocolate pero todavía no la voy a publicar. He cocinado "N" y tengo mucho que actualizar, pero el fin de semana subo mi receta con chocolate.
    Te quedaron muy buenos y también me gustó el platito.
    Cariños!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias Rosario! quiero ver las recetas me encantan tus recetas!!

      Delete
  11. I agree with the top commenter, they are evil..haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those fudge brownies look divine! delicious.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh yum!! CHocolate is my second favorite thing in the world. Brownies may be #1. Yum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmm...I love how thick and nice they look. Looks like they cut nicely, too! yum!

    86 calories? But I know I'd eat at least three. lol.

    and I love you photo of the little tin collection. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thsnks Betsy I love this recipe. snd I know is difficult. eay only one!! yeac these are my tea boxes collect:)

      Delete
  15. Yummy! I love chocolate and brownies

    ReplyDelete
  16. Only 86 calories and chocolate??? I'm all for that! Looking fabulous my sweet friend! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Marie that is the good news ha! the bad we only want one more LOL xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  17. The brownies looks wonderful! Perfect whole-day snacking! Low calories too! I love it that you had this with fresh strawberries! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look fabulous, Gloria!!! And lower calories just means bigger pieces :) Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love brownies dear Lizzy, are my favorites and the kids loved too!

      Delete
  19. These may be only 86 calories but could I stop at just one...wink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Valli is true, the porblem if we can eat only one, ha,ha!

      Delete
  20. great yummy brownies....yum

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gloria , I love chocolate and strawberries...they're divine.
    Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanls Manu yes with strawberries were so nice and fresh!!

      Delete
  22. Dear Gloria, It is wonderful that these are so tasty and moist and so few calories. Blessings dear. Catherine xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thanks Catherine , the worse is difficult eat only one LOL!

      Delete
  23. i am not usually one for chocolate..well, i would take fruit any day...but love that you paired it with strawberries...they go great with chocolate....smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very nice cakes and surely so yummy! Mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Que ricos.
    Con tu permiso tomo nota.
    Besos
    Olguis.

    ReplyDelete
  26. These look super rich and dense - just the way I like them :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru
    Latest: Victorian Spone [Pan] Cake

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gloria I've got all the ingredients. I'm copying it, I like it a lot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Only 86 calories! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really so little calories huh! I want some! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  30. These brownies look really inviting and so few calories! Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I go brew some tea and Gloria, you bring some brownies over for the tea!

    ReplyDelete
  32. 86 calories! What whaaaaat!? Sign me up, these look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Que rico!!!! es un pecado tu receta sobretodo para mi que estoy a dieta jajaja aunque no es impedimento para hacerla y llevársela de regalo a mi hermana.
    Cariños!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mury justamente si estas a dieta puedes comerla mira las calorias son super pocas (menos que una manzana) xx

      Delete
  34. Nothing is quite as good as a good fudgy brownie :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'd like one right now! Haven't made brownies in a long time - but this looks so easy, and now I'm craving one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear Thomas are so easy !! try and enjoy!LOL

      Delete
  36. Hi Gloria, nice yummy brownies! Your recipe definitely looks healthier than mine. hehe... I addded chocolate chips and walnuts to mine. :)

    Have a good week ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Low calorie brownies - this is excellent news!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What yummy looking brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  39. A delicious brownie is my weakness! These look wonderful and the calorie count means I can have two :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. These look so good!!! Send me some Gloria! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. no hay nada que me guste más que los brownies super suaves y algo chiclosos, me encanta como se ven estos

    ReplyDelete
  42. These brownies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gloria, tiene un aspecto maravilloso, y me encanta que tenga menos calorías. Me gustaría guardar la receta para probarlo, pero no veo la preparación en español.
    Abrazos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. la gragaré ahora Amparo, he tenido tanto que hacer que a vces no alcanzo a hacer la traducción!

      Delete
  44. Que buena pinta Gloria!! me encanta y encima con menos calorias...lo probaré sin duda. Besos. Voy a ver las delicias que has hecho en mi ausencia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Rosana te eché de menos, de verdad!

      Delete
  45. These look so choclatey and elegant on your blue and white plates - and a bonus that they are low cal!

    ReplyDelete
  46. There's nothing like a good brownie on a Monday morning! And I love that these are healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Perfection again Gloria!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  48. ¡Hola!
    Es mi primera vez en tu blog y me gustó mucho. Intentaré esta receta, pero una preguntota: ¿cómo que un huevo grande?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted