17 February 2012

Soufflé aux framboises (raspberries soufflé)








I love soufflés of any type and with red fruits are awesome, especially, by the color, also you know all
souflées down a little, but this not much, for these the souflée is to serve right now.

But when I made for dessert like this I let to cool at fridge by a while  and serve. not matter down a little, always are delicious.


This recipe is from Les Foodies
(this recipe is special to diabetics)


Ingredients

200 grs. freeze  or fresh raspberrries
3 eggs
10 grs. butter
200  cc milk
1 tablespoon of flour

1 tablespoon of cornstarch
1 lemon (the juice)
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
6 tablespoon of  liquid sweetener  or other like splenda

Method
In a pot place a pot with the milk and vanilla.

Divide the yolks eggs with the whites.
In a bol beat the yolks with 2 tablespoon of sweetener
Add the flour and the cornstarch slowly add the milk to the batter. Mix well.
In a pot heat   the cream until is thick, stir all the time.
Empty the cream in a bowl.
Add the melted butter.

Preheat the oven at 180°c

Grind the raspberries in a blender add the squeezed lemon juice and two tablespoons of sweetener, process. Add the mixture to the cream and raspberries ready, mix well.
Beat the whites with a pinch of salt and add the swetener remain and add slowly to the cream.
 Prepare 4 ramekins oil them a little.
Divide the mixture into the ramekins.
Pair the top with a knife.
Cook in the oven for about 18 minutes.



PRINT RECIPE HERE


Im sharing with








 

EN ESPAÑOL

Souflée de frambuesas





Me encantan los soufflés de todo tipo dulces y salados, pero especialmente como este de frambuesas, mucha gente le tiene miedo al soufflé pero no es tan complicado, lo importante es mantener el calor del horno en forma pareja y al retirarlo servir pronto.
Cuando son postres o los cubro  con un paño o los pongo en el refrigerador y no bajan tanto.

Esta receta es de Les foodies, un lugar francés de recetas deliciosas.






Ingredientes

200 grs de frambuesas frescas o congeladas
 3 huevos
20 grs. de mantequilla
200 cc de leche
1 cucharada de harina
1 cucharada de maicena
1 limon (su jugo)
1/2 cucharadita de vainilla
6 cucharadas de edulcorante o similar (a gusto)

Preparación

En una ollita poner a calentar la leche con la vainilla .
Separar las yemas de las claras.
Reservar las claras.
 Batir las yemas con dos cucharadas de edulcorante, hasta que esten bien mezcladas.
Agregar la harina y la maizena, unir bien,  agregar de a poco la leche ya preparada a esta mezcla, unir bien.
Llevar a calentar por un rato en una ollita hasta que espese.
Retirar y reservar.
Derretir la mantequilla y agregar a la crema preparada.
Precalentar el horno a 180° c.

En una licuadora o juguera moler las frambuesas con 2 cucharadas de endulzante  y el jugo de limón hasta que sea como una crema.
Agregar la crema de frambuesas a la crema ya preparada, mezclar suavemente pero bien.
Batir las claras a punto de nieve con una pizca de sal.
Hasta que esten firmes.
Agregar a la mezcla preparada con las frambuesas.
Aceitar o enmantequillas cuatro ramekins o bowls para soufflé.
Rellenar con esta mezcla los pocillos.
Pasar un cuchillo por la superficie para emparejar.

Llevar a horno por unos 18 minutos.
Cuando esten listos retirar y dejar enfriar tapados con un paño. Se pueden servir tibios o frios.

92 comments:

  1. I love the pink. And raspberries are so yummy. Great work. Wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never even knew there was such a thing, learn something new at your wing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, your souffle looks delicious. I've been baking since I was a teenager and have never made one! Maybe it's time to give it a try. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Gloria!!
    como has estado? has vacacionado ya? cuanod vas a descansar esas manos cocineras? no seas mala...dejalas reposar un rato =)
    El souffle parece de mentias...se ve raro jeje, pero obvio que rico, siendo de frambuesas.
    Ahora toi en el sur...ha estado nublado y hoy en la madrugada llovio y ahora sigue lloviendo...esta exquisito!! fresquiiiiiiiiiiito...me encanta.
    Un besote desde aqui.
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma aqui un calor pa morirse, te juro que a veces me carga Santiago, es terrible.
      Bueno el color es por la frambuesas, es precioso encuentro y absolutamente natural:)
      parece que la otra semana vamos unos dias a la playa, besos

      Delete
    2. sinceramente amiga no me importaría que en la playa estuveira nublado,.el calor me agota

      Delete
  5. Dear Gloria, What a pretty color. I am sure this is very delicious for dessert. Blessing my dear, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry that I could not offer more help about the magazine. But next time I find a good magazine deal, I will look into it and post my findings.

    Happy Baking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Te quedo precioso Gloria!....he comido muchos souffles pero no de frambuesa....me tentaste!......Abrazotes, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  8. The souffle looks gorgeous Gloria... Nice color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Très joli soufflé Gloria! Et la couleur est vraiment attrayante et alléchante!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous!!! I've never made a souffle of any kind before!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colour is so beautiful, I've never made a souffle before!

    ReplyDelete
  12. me encanta el color! jamas he preparado suflé pero ha estado en mi lista por un tiempo, me gustaria intentarlo con tu receta

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg Gloria, i'm taking the plane right away, will be at your place later today, please, safe me some :-))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Que bueno tiene que estar este souffle, Gloria. Además, el color es una autentica maravilla.
    Tomo nota. Creo que vestiría mucho una mesa de postres :)
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Qué rico, con ese color divino, apetece meter la cuchara. Un abrazo, Clara.

    ReplyDelete
  16. very lovely souffle.....attracted by the color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Faseela I was thinking is one of my favorite color, I had a t shirt with this color many times ago (lol)
      is amazing the natural colors didnt??

      Delete
  17. A soufle that doesn't shrink and can be kept in fridge? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well a little fall dear jeannie but not a lot, anyway look and tasty nice!

      Delete
  18. All souffles fall eventually but it's the delicious ones that stick in your mind. These look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Joanne is true I think is by the humed but this was really nice!

      Delete
  19. bonjour gloria de belles couleurs pour ce soufflé!!pierre

    ReplyDelete
  20. Che bellissimo colore :) Devono essere deliziosi con le fragole. Baci, buon we

    ReplyDelete
  21. smiles...this is love...in color and concept...hope mine does not fall...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you make Brian is not difficult an dyou can make with frozen raspberries!

      Delete
  22. sembra una vera delizia! complimenti :) un bacio!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks so beautiful served in a cup. Lovely presentation and it must be yummy too. Have a good day. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These look amazing! Love the colour of the souffle. I've never been brave enough to try making my own!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous. The color is so striking. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the colour! Looks great & well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love raspberries and I love souffles. I love you for giving us this recipe :-). It really sounds fabulous. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a lovely souffle! The color is amazing and I am sure tasted just as fantastic!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  29. Soufle de frambuesas Una delicia Tiene que ser muy rico
    mmm me dan ganas de probarlos
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  30. Es de las cosas que tengo pendientes, quiero partir con el de queso, ya me lanzare, se que ti te gustan mucho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tengo dos o tres en el blog unos de estos dias haré el de queso, me encantan los souflés!

      Delete
  31. These are spectacular! I don't think I've seen a non-white souffle before. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit I didn't think you could mix up the color. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parsley, I have one of blackberries too! Thanks

      Delete
  32. guess it will be a little challenging for me making a souffle!

    ReplyDelete
  33. i always admire people that make such beautiful souffles.
    making souffle has been challenging for me.
    yours looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is the first time I seen a fruitty souffle. Yours looks wonderful and i like the color too. Well done, Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow - these are incredible! I love the color and I've never seen souffles with such intensity. And they look so easy...

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is a beautiful dessert. I love the color and the photos, perfect as always.

    ReplyDelete
  37. These look so pretty and pink. How perfect for valentine's dessert. How are you my dear? How are your folks? I hope all kis well. I send hugs, Lura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lura what lovely you are to stopping by in my blog again, love when you visit me, Im tired but better dear. I will tell you in a mail. Thanks so much huggs to you!

      Delete
  38. Vaya delicia de souffle!! me encanta el color, precioso. Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Rosana, ahi tienes otra receta tú que eres experta en mis recetas amiga:)))

      Delete
  39. This is a gorgeous color, Gloria! I will have to try a sweet souffle next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot Thomas, Im sure you make lovely soufflés!

      Delete
  40. Gloria these little pots are beautiful, love the color, and sure very tasty.. Raspberry my favorite fruit. I have never made a souffle someday I will try Andi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love raspberries too dear, when I saw this recipe I wanna make of course!

      Delete
  41. la couleur de ton soufflé est magnifique, j'adore
    bonne journée

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow! me encanta el color... hace tiempo que probé el soufflé de chocolate. Es tiempo de probar de frambuesas.

    ReplyDelete
  43. delizioso questo souffle!!!!!!!!!!!!baciiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the color! A wonderful sugar-free dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Guauuu!!! que pinta maravillosa tiene,
    y el color increible.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. si niñas y lo que mas me gusta es que es el color natural de las frambuesas, no son preciosas? gracias mil!

      Delete
  46. Oh, this looks so delicious, Gloria!! I love souffles...and I need to try raspberry next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear Lizzy, love raspberry if you dont know (lol

      Delete
  47. These are definitely a beautiful way to end any meal Gloria.

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a beautiful raspberry souffle! The color is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Okay so I admit, I've never, ever made my very own souffle. However, that doesn't mean I would love just a nibble of yours. They look heavenly, Gloria...Such pretty dishes too, Chintz?

    Thank you so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TRhanks so much dear Louise I love pretty dishes but these I dont have idea where are from!xx

      Delete
  50. This looks divine! I love raspberries and I'd love this too! Thank you so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Delicious post Gloria! Thanks so much for joining in with my weekly Pinning & Singing party.

    Best wishes.
    Natasha In Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted