19 August 2016

Green tea Ice cream with white chocolate ( Helado crema de te verde cubierto de chocolate blanco)



Ice cream again :)



A long time ago I wanted to do these green tea ice cream.
On the web you can find many recipes for all tastes. Finally  I made a fusion of recipes plus some of my ideas.

For example I wanted this green tea ice cream  cover with white chocolate .
Is not easy melt white chocolate but in microwave you can make ok. The recipe below.
And  here is the final product !
We love this !

Source : Melanie cooks






Ingredients

4 servings

1 1/2 tablespoon matcha green tea powder (In chinese stores)
3 tablespoons of water
I 1/2 cup heavy cream cold from refrigerator
1/2 cup sweet condensed milk  cold from refrigerator

Method

Put in a microwave safe cup water for 20 seconds or until is hot.
Add the matcha green powder to the hpt water over it and stir.
Let it cool.
Put the heavy cream in a large bowl and whip with a mixer on high until stiff.
Add the green tea mixture and the sweetened condensed milk to the whipped cream. Mix carefully with a spoon until combined.
Transfer the mixture into a freezer safe container and cover with foil or plastic wrap.
Put the Ice cream in a freeze overnight or about 5 hours.



White chocolate 

100 grams white chocolate  (chips or chopped)
1 tablespoons vegetable oil 

Combine white chocolate and oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. 
Continue microwaving and stirring in 15 second intervals until melted and smooth. Let cool room temperature. Drizzle over Ice cream and freeze, then serve.























En español

helado de te verde con chocolate blanco














76 comments:

  1. Awesome! This might be able to trick my husband to have some green tea :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. come vorrei si materializzare ora qui quella coppa golosa. al gelato non so resistere. un bacione, buon fine settimana

    ReplyDelete
  3. che meraviglioso gelato, colore splendido !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delizioso davvero! Mi viene voglia di provarlo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never had anything like this. It sounds very unique and I am most curious to try it- as I have no idea what it will taste like. :) Thanks for sharing!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love this .
      We really enjoyed :)
      A berry sauce goes well too with green tea ice cream

      Delete
  6. That is a neat way to get the green tea in and added chocolate for the win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! I've never had this but it looks really yummy! I love the color, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betsy. I love the color too :)
      With berries is really good too :)

      Delete
  8. yummy, I had no idea how to make green tea ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gloria, I've never had green tea ice cream. The color is beautiful! Love the idea of pairing the ice cream with melted white chocolate...a really intriguing combination. Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you drizzled this yummy ice cream with white chocolate! What a delightful pairing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful combo Gloria,...LOVE green tea in anything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum, Gloria. You can't ever make too much ice cream. This one looks marvelous with the white chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so cooling and delicious!!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gloria , i love this kind of ice cream with japanese favors !

    ReplyDelete
  15. A different style flavored delicious ice cream....!!! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gloria, what a yummy combo!!
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love green tea ice-cream. A Chinese friend of mine has a restaurant. It's on the menu and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too Grumpy dear :)
      This recipe is really easy and nice !

      Delete
  18. Looks very nice, and very unusual. I bet it tastes fantastic! I want some. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith really taste delicious I love it!

      Delete
  19. une délicieuse glace bien appétissante
    bonne soirée

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've read about this being the next big thing, but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another fantastic ice cream! This looks simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds delicious. It's great when you want to make something for a long time, and then you're happy with the results!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes Beth!
    Thanks many of my recipes are like this !

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yummy, I love homemade icercream, but I've just made vanilla flavoured, this must be delicious:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a delicious way to use matcha tea!

    ReplyDelete
  26. che meraviglia!!! deve essere una vera bontà!! complimenti

    ReplyDelete
  27. Un'altro gelato golosissimo Gloria, quanto sei brava!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love green tea, but have never tried it in ice cream. I think it sounds wonderful and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love green tea you would love thid ice cream Dawn :)

      Delete
  29. Green tea ice cream is one of my favourites! Looks so creamy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Delizioso davvero! Bravissima come sempre!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love white chocolate! It looks great with this ice cream. Such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I could have sworn I left a comment, but it's gone. Very unique combination of flavours. Would love to try it. I had green tea crème brûlée at a Japanese restaurant a few weeks ago and it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dont worry Suzy I know you always come to see me :)
      Thanks so much.

      Delete
  33. Intriguing combination
    It looks good

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  34. Never thought of that combination...love the sweet treat Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace, really food or treats with green tea are something special and delicious :)

      Delete
  35. I rarely eat ice cream but when I do, it's rocky road. Much love to you and yours! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have also been wanting to experiment with matcha Gloria. But I never thought of ice cream. Yours looks wonderful and the color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Que estupendo!!
    El té matcha en polvo un buen alimento.
    Un saludito

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted