13 August 2016

blackberry cheescake Ice cream (helado de moras y queso crema)



Really I have to say something about Ice cream???
I think not. 
IsI love Ice cream !

Anyway I must say I love this recipe and I love blackberries.
I used frozen blackberies from our last summer.
But you can use fresh or frozen .
Really taste like a blackberry cheescake and better !
I have  to make this again !

 Source : Justputzing.com







Ingredients

2 cups  heavy whipping cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cream cheese room temperature (8 oz)
2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Blackberry swirl

2 cups frozen or fresh blackberries
3 tablespoons  sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice

Method

Combine blackberries, sugar and lemon juice in a pan over medium heat. Cook until berries burst and release juices.
(use a spatula to gently smoosh some of your berries to release more juices.

Allow berry mixture to simmer for a few minutes, until mixture thickens. Remove pan from heat, pour mixture into a bowl, and put your bowl in the fridge to chill.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.

Slowly add condensed milk and vanilla and whisk mixture until smooth.
Add heavy cream and keep whisking until stiff peaks form.
Spoon about half of your whipped cream mixture into a standard sized loaf pan.

Remove your berry sauce from the fridge and spoon about half of it over your whipped cream mixture  in the loaf pan.
Cover with your remaining whipped cream mixture and top withyour remaining berry mixture
Use a butter knife  to swrirl your blackberry mixture into your cream mixture.
Cover pan with aluminium foil and stick it in the freezer for about 4 or 5 hours or until is firm enough to scoop.



print recipe here




























En español
helado de mora con queso crema








Un helado de mora y crema tipo cheescake absolutamente delicioso !
Y no necesitan máquina para hacer helados.








Ingredientes

2 tazas de crema para batir bien fria
1 tarro de leche condensada
1 queso crema a temperatura ambiente
2 cucharaditas extracto de vainilla

Salsa de moras

2 tazas de moras congeladas o frescas
3 cucharadas de azucar
2 cucharadas de jugo de limon

Preparacion



62 comments:

  1. Oh, Gloria. This is amazing! Would be so great to have in this awful heat we are experiencing.
    I also love your header - how adorable. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man this looks so awesome and delicious Gloria! I love having frozen berries, they are so useful for last minute desserts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasline.
      I always try to save some frozen red fruits because are amazing for desserts !

      Delete
  3. Ne mangerei volentieri una coppetta!! È strepitoso :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. che delizia questo gelato, sarebbe un sogno averne ora una bella coppa :) un bacione, buona domenica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could have a scoop now. It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cheesecake icecreams this looks really wonderful and I'm gonna try this.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so refreshing and so full of flavor, love everything about this ice cream Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so good, the sort of thing that makes me happy when I'm eating it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. comment peut-on résister à une telle glace
    bonne soirée

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gloria, My wife loves cheesecake and she loves ice cream too! This blackberry cheesecake ice cream is perfect... Thanks for the recipe! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David I love blackberries always are amazing !! Take care!

      Delete
  11. Ottimo! Ne mangerei volentieri una coppetta :)
    Un bacio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmmm....your cheesecake ice cream sounds fabulous!! Especially with the blackberries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving all the ice cream you've been making, Gloria! This looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. un gelato molto goloso, buona domenica !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, your ice cream looks divine! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Alice in Wonderland teapot in your header photo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How I wish I lived next door to you, Gloria! I love love this ice cream and wish I had a bowl of it now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Pam I would be happy if you live next door :)
      Would be fun !
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  18. Che delizia questo gelato,O_O baciiii

    ReplyDelete
  19. Una vera delizia Gloria! Viva il gelato!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fresh or frozen blackberries are fine with me. Just love this fruit!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! This blackberry cheesecake ice cream looks fantastic. I wish I had a bowl right now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I tuoi gelati sono sempre golosissimi, complimenti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It looks amazing, Gloria! Seriously, drool worthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Gloria, Perfect treat for the hot weather. xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  25. That will help cool one down with all this hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super goloso, ci vorrebbe proprio in questo momento. Grazie cara :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love blackberries, cheesecake, and ice cream- so this sounds DELICIOUS! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted