5 October 2015

White chocolate and cheese cream with pomegranate seeds (A friday guest post to Mahaslovelyhome)



Today I share this recipe with Usha from Mahaslovelyhome  who asked me a guest post.
Usha is  from India and live about 8 years in Brazil and now is in India again.
In her blog has lovely and nice recipes from India and Brazil.



You can see other recipes from Maha here












And before the recipe  Maha asked me answer some questions !


1. Few words about u some thing special which we don't know ?

I live in  Santiago, Chile but I live in the countryside about almost 10 years. Is about 1 hour from Santiago, Im married, and have twins a daugther and son and they are teenagers now.

2.Food photography tips or 2 useful kitchen tips.

I dont know, I read a lot about all so I love Pinterest where you can see a lot of pictures and recipes.
After all these years I learn to find the best place to take pictures, usually out in garden or in a space close to my kitchen with good light.
The light is all.  

3. How to improve fans or followers for blog  food  or FB page?

Really Im not good for that.In all these years. I knew many people  that stopping by  for recipes or others and finally we are friends cause  usually you  visit yours friends.
And when I love a recipe always I let a comment and so you know a lot of people.

4. How food blog changed your life ?

How many recipes you posting in a month and your memorable moments which related to blog.?
I begun  with my blog's recipe about 8 years ago.
I begin because I have many friends in England (and still) and they asked for recipes from here or others.
I knew all in Delia's site a lovely site with recipes from Delia Smith.
I post about two recipes weekly  but If can I don't worry but the usual is about 8  recipes in a moth.

5.Finally tell me a few words about MLH?

Im really happy to know you. And your blog have lovely and yummy recipes  and  is nice talk with you in Facebook and always I love Indian food.
And thanks to you  Usha  for  asked me a guest post  :)




White chocolate and cheese cream with pomegranate

Serves 6

Mousse
1 cup white chocolate in pieces or chips
1 cream cheese  (200 grams) (Philadelphia type)
1 1/2  cups heavy cream
1/2 cup sugar 

1/2 cup pomegranate seeds

Method

In a large bowl set over a pan of simmering water, melt the white chocolate and cream cheese together.
tir when is creamy.
Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
Once cooled enough, whip the heavy cream to medium stiff peaks and add slowly the sugar..
Carefully incorporated the heavy cream into the white chocolate mixture.
Try to go fast  because white chocolate will have greater chances to become  grainy.
Pipe or spoon the mouse in glasses and garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Keep in refrigerator until serve.








print recipe here









En Español

Postre de chocolate blanco y semillas de granada

























Este postre con granadas es absolutamente delicioso (yo tenía semillas de granadas congeladas) pero se puede usar cualquier otra fruta para ponerle encima.
Frutillas o frambuesas o arándanos e incluso duraznos en tarro o frescos.

Ingredientes

1 taza de chocolate blanco en trozos 
1 queso crema tipo Philadelphia
1 1/2 taza de crema  para batir
1/2 taza de azúcar o endulzante

semillas de granada o frutillas, frambuesa u otra fruta

Preparación

Colocar un bol mediano sobre una olla con agua caliente con el chocolate blanco y queso crema, derretir.
Revolver un poco y retirar .
Dejar enfriar a temperatura ambiente.
Una vez ya fría la mezcla batir la crema a punto  agregar el azucar y unir todo en forma homogenea.
Repartir en copas, agregar la fruta encima y llevar al refrigerador hasta servir.




93 comments:

  1. pomegranate seeds are good for you, good way to be at ones zoo. I'm number two, beat Betsy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat, pomegranate seeds are so good for you too lol
      xo

      Delete
  2. Aww Gloria! Un postre para caer muerta de lo rico, y super fácil de preparar, salvo el tema del chocolate que a veces nos puede complicar la vida. En verano con moras por encima sería otra buena opción. Voy a ir a copuchar al blog de Usha, que no la conozco, besitos y que tengas una buena semana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect timing, Gloria! I just bought a pomegranate for my daughter. I may have to give this one a try! Hope all is well! Hugs and love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Elsie this is really easy and delicious. I love pomegranate! :)

      Delete
  4. O_O favoloso Gloria, un abbraccio <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty w/ the poms.. I thought your twins were 2 boys..one girl one boy..lucky !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poms are lovely :)
      Yes Monique I have a son and a daugther and yes Im blessed :)

      Delete
  6. very nice recipe n lovely guest post..Thank u Mrs,..Gloria :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new header Gloria!
    This looks awesome...lovely post...
    Enjoy your week...
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good, Gloria! It looks delicious and I love the red seeds with the white chocolate. Pretty and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. white chocolate is perfect with pomegranate,I love it! un grande abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice and easy dessert; love little specks of pomegranate !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gloria, this white chocolate and cream cheese dessert looks yummy. I loved reading the questions and answers that you posted. It is always nice to learn more about other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds so delicious... have been drooling at the post at Usha's space the other day...

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very delicious dessert, Gloria.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yea it just made me to much thirsty. Thanks for your White chocolate and cheese cream with pomegranate seeds. Now i am feeling love and hunger for this chocolate and cheese cream.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a delicious and beautiful recipe! I loved getting to know you a little better in this post.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks delicious Gloria. I think you and I are "old school" bloggers that do it simply because we enjoy it after all those years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val !
      Yes I think Im from old school bloggers too Vall.Yes and still make because I really enjoy :)

      Delete
  17. Magnifico questo dolce, sembra una nuvola appena colorata dai semi di melograno :)
    Bravissima.
    Un bacio

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello I'm Germana, Very delicious dessert Gloria I love pomegranate . Thank you for the like on my prescription of the brioche: Grazie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Buono e semplice, questo dolce. Brava

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gloria, Interesting recipe combining cream cheese and chocolate... Luscious for sure! You do more recipes with pomegranate seeds than anyone that I know or follow. Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well David I love pomegranates and now I saved someones frzen for Christmas or other.
      Are really beautiful !!

      Delete
  21. Mmmmmmm - decadent! How lovely. And I really enjoyed your interview. It's always fun to get to know someone better. Kisses to you, dear Gloria. xox

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post Gloria, your dessert looks delicious, who could resist white chocolate and cream cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Quanto mi piacerebbe affondarci un cucchiano... ottimo dolce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely guest post....... yummy and colorful white chocolate and cream cheese..... Love ur beautiful kitchen photo..... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Remya : Is my dream kitchen :) Love it!
      Was fun make the guest post for Maha :)

      Delete
  25. Che bella ricetta sfiziosa, anche qui da noi ora è il momento del melograno così avrò modo di provare!!!
    E' bello aver letto la tua storia di 8 anni di blog!!!
    Baci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Laura you are a tessoro Laura :)Baci !

      Delete
  26. What a beautiful dessert, Gloria. I was nice to read more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan , yes is really so me, well always.
      Love pomegranates :)

      Delete
  27. That looks really pretty! I've never had anything like it!
    And I do agree that lighting is the most important part of photography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betsy and yes I love how all the pictures change with light, and I love natural light!!
      xo

      Delete
  28. A delicious dish! Lovely to read more about you and your blogging too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AMy how are you dear?
      Hope to stopping by more (I had some problems) Yes is always nice know more our blogging friends :)

      Delete
  29. pomegranate arils are so very pretty! i'm a big fan of white chocolate, so i'm automatically a big fan of this treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace I love pomegranates and was a delicious dessert :)

      Delete
  30. Oh how delicious these look!
    Anything containing white chocolate is sure to become a favourite of mine.
    It was really good to learn more about you, too. :)

    Much Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ygraine. You always are really sweet. send you hugss!!!

      Delete
  31. Un dessert molto goloso!!
    Bravissima!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Delicious Gloria ~ That red color really stands out ~

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very nice to read this. And your dessert looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  34. That is a beautiful and delicious dessert! And it is nice to know more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh this is so nice! Beautiful contrast of colours my dear. Ciao!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. How nice to learn a bit more about you, Gloria. And the recipe looks wonderful. We are having a great year for pomegranates.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pomegranates Amalia :)You are lucky to have them :)

      Delete
  37. Another good looking desert!

    ReplyDelete
  38. un dessert délicieux et gourmand
    bonne soirée

    ReplyDelete
  39. adoro la melagrana! Un abbraccio SILVIA

    ReplyDelete
  40. It looks delicious. India and Brazil?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! Yes she lived in India and Brazil !

      Delete
  41. Love how simple and delicious this is! And, what a great use of pomegranate seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  42. White chocolade and pomegranade is very good. Thanks Gloria.
    Kiss
    Tra monti, mari e gravine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted