4 August 2015

Nutella and toasted hazelnuts swirl Ice cream (Helado con nutella y avellanas tostadas)





The creamiest Ice cream, swirled with nutella and withn crunch toasted hazelnuts you dont need a ice cream maker.
Just delicious!


Adapted from : Cupcake and kale chips













Ingredients


2 cups heavy cream well chilled
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread such as Nutella
1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts chopped

Method

Place a large glass or metal bowl in the refrigerator or freezer for whipping the cream.
In the chilled bowl, using and electric mixer or whisk beat the
heavy cream to soft peaks.
Gently fold the sweetened condensed milk into the whipped cream.
Top the cream mixture with small dollops of Nutella and sprinkle over the toasted hazelnuts
Gentle fold in to create swirls of Nutella.
Pour the mixture into a container that you can freeze and has and airtight lid,(or cover with plastic wrap) and place in the freezer until frozen (at least 5 hours.

Serve with some toasted hazelnuts.



Print recipe here














En español 
Helado de nutella y avellanas






Este helado con avellanas y nutella es casi como un postre o una casatta.
Super suave en su textura y no requiere máquina para hacer helados.
Es rico especialmente despues de un almuerzo de domingo o una cena especial.







Ingredientes

2 tazas de crema bien fría
1 cucharadita extracto de vainilla
1 tarro de leche condensada
1/2 taza de Nutella u otro
1/2 taza de avellanas europeas tostadas (son más blandas que las de acá pero si no pueden usar almendras u otras avellanas)


Preparación

Colocar en el refrigerador un bowl de metal para batir la crema.
Cuando el bol este frío batir en él la crema hasta que esté bien espesa y se formen picos suaves.
Agregar de a poco la leche condensada mezclando bien.
Agregar pequeñas cucharaditas de crema de Nutella o Ambrosella y esparcir un poco de avellanas tostadas (o almendras tostadas)
Poner en un container metalico y hacer unos dibujos para esparcir la Nutella.
Cubrir con film plástico y llevar al congelador durante unas 5 horas (normalmente lo dejo en la noche)
Servir al otro día con avellanas o almendras tostadas.



80 comments:

  1. Gloria, This is a simple yet beautiful and luscious dessert. Can't go wrong with these basic yet yummy ingredients! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. che goduria questo gelato Gloria, ne mangerei una vaschetta intera! un abbraccio, buona serata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que delicia Gloria! con lo que me gustan las avellanas...me llevo la receta. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made condensed milk ice cream earlier this summer and thought it was great! This looks like a terrific variation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love with condensed milk the texture is delicious!

      Delete
  5. I'm on a break
    Could use a shake
    Or some ice cream
    What a team
    Hi Gloria Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE this recipe Gloria...Super delicious!!! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Che buono questo gelato, mi piace tantissimo e ne mangerei una vaschetta intera :)
    Un bacio grande!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Gloria..I love the word..helado..and yours looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique, yes we say helado to all Ice cream or ice pops!!
      xo

      Delete
  9. I would have a hard time eating a small dish of this... I'd want a BIG dish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just as beautiful here, Gloria!
    Looks so delicious!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yuuummm!! love that you don't need an ice cream maker to make this and that it has nutella, my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have one but I domt use so much!! But really with this you don't need Ice cream maker!

      Delete
  12. Creamy, crunchy and refreshing! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que buen helado mas rico que ganas me están entrando huuuuuu.Bs

    ReplyDelete
  14. molto goloso! un gelato da leccarsi i baffi :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, that looks soooo good! I know I would love this! I'm pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yum! I would love to have a bowl of this ice cream right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Gloria,

    Without using an ice cream maker, this recipe can still make ice cream that is so creamy and delicious! This recipe is definitely a keeper :D

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have one but I dont use so much!I love this recipe because you dont need the Ice cream maker.
      :)

      Delete
  18. What a fabulous ice cream--love the swirls! Perfect for our hot August weather!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy!! Yes Really here all enjoyed any season!!

      Delete
  19. I NEED one large bowl of your ice cream! This looks heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this ice cream! It's perfect with all the things I love.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Golosissimo e tanto invitante, che meraviglia questo gelato!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dairy is still scary to me at my sea

    ReplyDelete
  23. un parfum qui plait à coup sûr, bravo
    bonne soirée

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yummy...and I had just ice-cream, smiles ~

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cara Gloria
    Che tentazione questo gelato!!
    Se ingrasso la colpa è solo tua!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!Mammazan grazie but you make delicious meals too!
      Un abbraccio!!

      Delete
  26. I am not a huge fan of Nutella, but this looks so good! Does the pan that you have it in have an airtight lid? Never seen one like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzy the recipe tell that but I used a large metal dish and usually I wrap with plastic film.
      You dont need a special container:)
      xo

      Delete
    2. Okay - that's good to know! I might have to try this. Mmmmm.

      Delete
  27. Dear Gloria, This is a delicious ice-cream. A wonderful combination of flavors. It is very hot here so this ice-cream is very welcome. xoxo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  28. That looks great, Gloria. The condensed milk addition makes it even better! Love ice cream made with that.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You had me at Nutella. I adore hazelnuts and combined with chocolate, well, life just doesn't get better. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a delicious ice cream flavor, Gloria! I love anything with nuts and chocolate :) Those big chunks of hazelnuts are driving me crazy! So good.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks tasty - so handy too that you do not need an ice-cream maker.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow...what a beautiful and impressive dessert...just ideal for a summer day like today (here, at least!).
    As I don't have an ice cream maker, this is the perfect recipe for me. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    Lots of Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Im happy you like Ygraine, is really easy and delicious!
    Send you love and hugs:))

    ReplyDelete
  34. This looks SOOOOO good right now! I have never made ice cream before, but this recipe is tempting me to try it. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  35. as someone who's a big fan of hazelnuts, i'm particularly fond of this ice cream! it looks and sounds SO good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted