18 July 2014

Petit flan très pommes (Apple custard o Flan de manzanas)




I

Only you know : I can't live without apples, I love around all the year and not only for bake apples, make cakes or others
I love eat apples always.
And I love french's recipes and the other day I found this from 
Doriann cuisine.com and  I love it!





 Ingredients


3 apples fuji or green apples or others
140 g greek yogurt
3 eggs
60 g flour
90  cc milk
100 g caster sugar
60 g melted butter 
2 tablespoon dulce de leche or  Carnation caramel (in stores mine I made from tins you can see in my labels : dulce de leche)


Method

Brush a pan or large dish with butter and dust with sugar.
Cut the apples in four, core them and cute into fine slices
Heat up 20g butter in a pan and sauté the apples on high heat,
until are nice and golden.
In a large bowl mix  the yogurt with the remaining melted butter.

Add the eggs, milk, sugar and flour. Beat well with a whisk until completely blended and smooth .
Mix in 3/4 of the apples.

Pour in the mould and place the remaining apples on top.
Preheated at 180° and bake about 35 minutes. 
Or the texture would be golden.
Turn the heat off and leave in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Take it out, still hot and add the dulce de leche over the apple flan.










Print Friendly and PDF

EN ESPAÑOL

Flan de manzanas










Me encantan las manzanas y de hecho trato de tener siempre no solo para postres o cakes sino para comer manzanas simplemente.

Y encontré esta receta en un blog de recetas francesas y me encantó porque es como un flan de manzanas.
Simple y delicioso.

Ingredientes

3 manzanas verdes o fuji
140 gramos de yogurt griego o natural
3 huevos
60 gramos de harina
90 cc de leche
100 gramos de azúcar glass o en polvo
60 gramos mantequilla derretida
2 cucharadas de manjar o dulce de leche (puede ser comprado o prepararlo)

Preparación

Enmantequillar una fuente o molde y espolvorear con azucar glass.
Pelar las manzanas cortarlas en láminas y sacar las semillas.
Calenntar 20g de mantequillas y dorar en un sarten por un rato  a fuego medio/alto hasta que esten doradas y tiernas.
En un bol mezclar el yogurt con el resto de mantequilla.
Mezclar bien.
Entonces agregar la leche-harina-huevos y azucar. Batir bien hasta tener una consistencia cremosa.
Agregar 3/4 de las manzanas reservadas.
Vaciar esta mezcla en el molde o fuente y colocar encima el resto de las mnanzanas.
Precalentar el horno a 180° y hornear durante unos 35 minutos o hasta que la textura se vea dorada.
Apagar el horno y dejar unos 10 minutos.
Retirar del horno y esparcir encima el dulce de leche o manjar. (aun debe estar caliente)
Dejar enfriar antes de servir.


76 comments:

  1. #1, what fun, beat Betsy under your sun. She can still have my piece though, don't you know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah many times you dont be the number 1!
      You eat apples Pat?

      Delete
    2. I m not sure he eats this so you can serve 2 servings Betsy:)

      Delete
    3. I used to eat apples at my sea. now they don't sit right with me

      Delete
    4. What sad you can't eat apples!

      Delete
    5. Pat only got first because I was sick in bed! ha. But now I'm back to eat mine and his!

      Delete
  2. I will take a serving, this looks delicious. I am with Gloria I love eating apples all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool recipe love the texture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this apple dessert too. It looks so yum, Gloria.
    Happy Weekend!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh this looks amazing Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gloria
    It looks so yummy, it is like a clafoutis, in France we usually do this recipe with cherries.
    I love your version with apple.
    Bisous
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Chantal! Oui Je aime clafoutis too;)

      Delete
  7. Las manzanas me gustan mucho y tu postre esta muy rico!!
    Buen Domingo
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love apples all the year too, but I prefer them baked! I love the flavour and the sweet smell! I guess this recipe will not be so good with another fruit... mmmmh we have to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que buena pinta tiene este flan, Gloria. Se me hace agua la boca :)
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks divine Gloria.
    We have a saying here:
    "An apple a day keeps the doctor away!"

    Eddie:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha un aspetto davvero goloso Gloria, adoro tutti i dolci con le mele :)
    un abbraccio, buon fine settimana

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks delicious with the custard! I'd love to have two large scoops.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a marvelous treat, Gloria. Love the dulce de leche finish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. mmmm i def feel the same about apples...and all fruit...i wish we had a nearby orchard...we do but no apples....my grape vine is producing right now...been picking off it all the week....got any grape recipes for me to try?


    this looks great gloria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What amazing you have grapes! I have some recipes I will.send you
      I love grapes gelatto I have.lovely time to make grapes recipes!

      Delete
  15. Gloria, We love flan and we love apples... Great combination! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi gloria, the dulce de leche sounds terrific on top of the flan ! looks delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lena I love dulce de leche is to die for!

      Delete
  17. Hola Glorita! QUé postre más rico, creo que a mi marido le encantaría, así que va a la lista de pendings! Besitos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verdad que es terrible tener tantos pendientes Pame?
      Me pasa lo mismo con tus recetas ese postre que hiciste se ve grandioso.
      Pame como tu sabes frances podrias ver la pagina que puse el link .
      Creo que te gustaran sus recetas.besos

      Delete
  18. Ooooo - yum. Fresh and so tasty. I love apples - have one almost every day. My favourites are Pink Lady, Gala and Fuji. I also loved them thinly sliced on toast with melted brie. I am making myself hungry now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suza I love
      Apples too we love pink lady too! And love brie cheese:)

      Delete
  19. i can't live without apples either, and i think this is a magnificent way to eat them! scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love apples always also when im a little sick an apple is really good.
      And love this recipe too:))

      Delete
  20. Yummy. That slice looks so attractive, too! Like a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also love baking with apples, and apple and dulce de leche is a perfect match!

    Ciao
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Gloria!
    I'm not quite ready for apple season yet but when I am, look out! Your Apple Custard looks too good to be true. You may just have me wishing for Fall, lol...Thanks for sharing, Gloria...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! Yes is true the best time for apples are in Fall:)

      Delete
  23. che meraviglia, un abbraccio !

    ReplyDelete
  24. Une combinaison que je dégusterai avec plaisir.
    J'adore les desserts aux pommes et la confiture de lait. Ce dessert est pour moi.
    A bientôt

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pero, mi'ja, tú quieres que yo engorde? Mira, que estoy tratando de mantenerme en la línea. :-)

    Saludos desde Londres.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah Mario te conozco, tú andas en bicicleta, corres, haha esto no te hará nada!:)

      Delete
  26. This is a beautiful dessert Gloria. Love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Apple and custard - my favourite combination! What a lovely looking bake.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a delicious combination, Gloria! From the yogurt in the apple custard to the caramel on top this is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love apples too. What a great way to serve them!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the sweet combination dear ~ Have a lovely week Gloria ~

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Gloria, I love apples too and your this apple custard looks so yummy and tempting. You have a nice day and cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Gloria...you always bake such delicious things...
    Apples are so versatile.....served so many ways....
    Thanks for your wishes for miss V.....♥️
    Enjoy your week...
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Gloria, love apples and you made them into this wonderful dessert. Very impressive. Love your site, it is very nice. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Que rico Gloria! tiene muy buena pinta. Besos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted