27 April 2012

tomato and green pepper Little pizzas







If you see my labels you will see  others pizza recipes, but this is the I love to ake by these days I find it in CountryLiving Magazine and is simple and delicious
I made little because was for a special day.
For these little pizzas I used tarta  little tins, and  also I use the same for quiches too!


Ingredients (6  little pizzas)

2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
1 teaspoon active dry yeast
2 tablespoon of olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar
warm water

Topping

1 cup of tomato sauce
3 tomatos peel and in slices
salt
oregano
1 1/2 tablespoon of  green pepper chopped
200 grs. mozarella cheese in slices
100 grs. grated parmesan cheese

(you can use others toppings you prefer : pesto, olives, roasted tomatoes,red onions, ricotta, mushroom , other cheeses, etc.)

Method

In a small bowl mix 1/4 cup of warm water, sugar and active dry yeast.
In a glass mix 3/4 warm water, oilve oil and vinegar.

In a large bowl combine 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour,the whole wheat flour and salt, mix well and add the liquid you mix with water and yeast and the oil with water and vinegar,
Using a wooden spoon stir until a soft, shaggy dough forms.
Add 1 tablespoon of water if is needed.Or flour if is needed.
On a floured surface knead dough, about 10 minutes.
Form dough into a ball and place in a oil bowl cover with a towell and let by  1 hour.
Using a rolling pin make the discs if you like the littles or a big round pizza,
Transfer the dough pizza to a mold sprinkled with cornmeal.

Preheat the oven to 180°c.

Top dough with a thin layer of tomato sauce.
Sprinkle with oregano chopped.
Place the tomatos slices. Powder with a little salt, Add the cheeses first in slices and the top with grated parmesan, in the top add some pieces of green pepper.

Bake at oven until crust is golden, about 10 to 15 minutes.


Print recipe here




EN ESPAÑOL

Pizzas de tomate y pimiento verde






Si ustedes ven el link the pizzas tengo varias recetas pero esta última que les comparto la masa es espectacular .
Está adaptada de una receta de Country living.

Ingredientes

2 y 1/2 tazas de harina sin polvos de hornear
1/4 taza de harina integral
1 cucharadita de sal
1/ 2 cucharadita de azúcar
1 cucharadita de levadura en polvo
2 cucharadas de aceite de oliva
1 1/2 cucharadita de vinagre blanco
agua tibia

Para el toping
1 taza de salsa de tomates
3 tomates medianos sin cáscara
y en rodajas
sal y orégano
1 1/2 cucharadas de pimiento verde picado fino
200 grs. de queso mozarella en lonjas finas
100 grs. de queso parmesano rallado

Método

En un bol pequeño mezclar 1/4 taza de agua tibia, azúcar y levadura.




 

82 comments:

  1. yum! I love green peppers on pizza! And these are so cute in those tart tins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betsy I love these little tins!

      Delete
    2. You beat Pat, ha,ha,!! B ut is n ot mattert for him be first here LOL

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Congrats dear! ;)) lol
      the prize is....pizza ha!

      Delete
    2. that's a perfect prize! ha. I don't have these little tins...they are so cute! Do you blog with Martha? She's been making cute little pies in hers. I want some! ha.

      Delete
    3. I will see Martha blog Betsy:) I love to mske littlr quiched!

      Delete
  3. Que delicadas y deliciosas se ven.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun pizzas. I bet my grandkids would love them. How are you dear? I am sending hugs to you. I hope you and your folks are doing fine. Hugs, Lura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Lura Im SO happy you stopping by, Im ok, thanks hope you and John had a wonderful travel:))

      Delete
  5. Qué ricas Gloria, yo las mini pizzas las compro, pero, no se pueden ni comparar con estas delicias. Besos,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias Myriam tambiem squi hay pequeñad pero no cuesta hacerlsd

      Delete
  6. oh these look so yummy, I might even put onions with these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look wonderful! My family would really love these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would enjoy this with a green salad !!pierre

    ReplyDelete
  9. Entran por los ojos y comerlas tiene que ser toda una delicia. Un abrazo, Clara.

    ReplyDelete
  10. pizza is my fav :) these looks so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your mini pizzas & great idea using mini tart mould! Awesome recipe too! We had pizzas almost every weekend & I'm certainly trying this recipe! Have a lovely weekend , Gloria! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look beautiful, and yummy! I haven't made pizza lately--I need to again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute and love that you use mini pan to bake them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG these are so cute!!!
    Have a nice week end

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that we each have our own personal pan pizza !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Se ven muy bonita. Que tengas un lindo fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That looks like very delicious mini pizzas! Great for afternoon treats or parties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I have made to parties like entree and are so nice and people enjoyed lol! love mini quiches too!

      Delete
  18. Do you bake them in muffin cups?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt try in muffins tins dear Duckie I used these little for tarts or quiches are a little bigger than muffins:)

      Delete
  19. These are SO cute! I love the combination of cheese, tomato and peppers. YUMYUM!!! :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne are so easy and the dough is really good:))

      Delete
  20. my boys are big fans of pizza...we make home made all the time and let them help with the cooking....they have a blast...these sound more my style....i am hungry now too just getting off work...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Never eaten pizza before at my sea maybe small ones should be tried first by me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those not only look good to eat, they almost look fun, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your tiny pans! How adorable. These would be so cute to serve at a party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela! yeas are cute I think! Yes I use to pizza and quiches!

      Delete
  24. i've always enjoyed fresh peppers on my pizza, and these miniature versions are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice recipe for kids.....

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dearest Gloria, Thank you for your visits. Please forgive me..I have been behind in my visits. I am going through a divorce and it is a little difficult. Thank you for understanding. I think of you and my blogging family and I am grateful for your friendship. God bless you. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catherine please dont worry,all the best for you, blessings,gloria

      Delete
  27. Dear Gloria, I think these pizzas look wonderful for a light meal or appetizers. Beautiful. Blessings, Catherine xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Catherine, yes i use for entree and is nice!

      Delete
  28. These are so cute, Gloria! What a great way to present a personalized bite of pizza...

    ReplyDelete
  29. These little pizzas look so cute and sound so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aww, these little pizzas are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  31. che bonta' viene da svenireeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ces petites pizzas sont délicieuses. J'aime beaucoup.
    A bientôt

    ReplyDelete
  33. C ute Pizzas Gloria.....yummy....

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yummy this pizzas and very inventive too!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What sweet little pizzas Gloria - love the fresh green of the pepper on top.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Little quiches sounds so yum and so does your pizza!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Adorable little pizzas, Gloria! They are just the perfect size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear yes normally I make one per person! LOL bu someones eat more !

      Delete
  38. That would make a heck of a lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  39. These look so wonderful, Gloria! I know my kids would LOVE them!!! Me, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. these look delicious! fun and whimsical too.

    ReplyDelete
  41. My kids fav. If I do this in mini tarts like you, I'll have to make many of those..a few is def not enough..lol

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sono deliziose in formato mignon e davvero saporite con quel ricco condimento. Un bacio, buona settimana

    ReplyDelete
  43. These mini pizzas will make very good appetizers for a party. They look so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Que pinta buenísima Gloria! probaré esa masa espectacular, ya te contaré. Besos y feliz semana.

    ReplyDelete
  45. This has to be the cutest pizza ever!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  46. These look so good and easy. Will gladly give these a try. The dough looks very easy too. I am thinking that I would like to try these on the grill. I saw them do pizza on a grill and it seemed to turn out pretty good. Will have to look for those little dishes.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Mrsupole I think in the grill would be awesome!

      Delete
  47. I actually just ordered some little tart pans like this and I'm totally going to have to make pizza out of them! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love this idea, Gloria. Never would have thought to use my little tart pans for pizza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are so useful Barbara I use too for little quiches!!

      Delete
  49. Unas pizzas muy originales. Me encanta la idea.
    Abrazos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted