19 September 2011

Brioche bread (Secret Recipe Club)











Secret Recipe Club'


Today is a new Secret Recipes Club and my assignment for this month’s is Permanent Posies-Creative Chaos a nice  blog and from this site  I choose Brioche bread a nice recipe andwas really nice.-
You can see other recipes of Scret Recipe club in  the link below.




BRIOCHE BREAD


Ingredients


1/2 cup warm water

1 package dried yeast

3 Teaspoon sugar

6 large eggs, at room temperature


4 1/4 cups all purpose flour

2 tsp salt

220 grs.  butter, at room temperature


1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon milk for egg wash


Method

In a bowl  combine the water, yeast and sugar and put the paddle attachment on the mixer. and  allow it to stand for about 5 minutes until the yeast and sugar is dissolved.
 Add the eggs and beat on medium speed for 1 minute, until well mixed.

 With the mixer on low, add 2 cups of flour and salt and mix for 5 minutes. With the mixer still on low, add 2 more cups of flour and mix for 5 more minutes. Still on low speed, add the soft butter until well blended.
Still on low speed, sprinkle in last 1/4 cup of flour. Switch the paddle attachment to a dough hook and mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Scrape the dough into a buttered bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
The next day, allow the dough to sit at room temperature for 1 hour. Grease two loaf pans. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured board and cut in half. Pat each portion into a 20 x 12 cm rectangle and then roll up each rectangle into a cylindrical loaf.

Place each loaf, seam side up, into a greased pan. Cover the pans with a damp towel and set aside to rise for 1 hour.
 After they have risen, brush with the egg and milk wash and bake at 190° c  by 
35 to 40  minutes or until top  is golden and dry.Let cool by a while.

Note
If the  the dough maybe is  extremely sticky add some flour but  when you put it in the bowl after sitting in the refrigerator, it will be much easier to work with. Put your hands in flour to keep them from sticking and do that as needed.


PRINT RECIPE HERE
























EN ESPAÑOL


PAN BRIOCHE







Este mes de nuevo tenemos la participación del Secret Recipe Club  que uds. ya conocen en que
es asignado un blog y una elige una receta para preparar.
Esta vez me tocó el Blog Permanent Posies-Creative chaos, que no conocía y tiene interesantes recetas, yo escogí una receta de Pan brioche que me pareció muy buena y en realidad queda excelente, se pueden hacere dos moldes o dos panes y queda muy suave y agradable.
Si quieren ver otras recetas de Secret Recipe Club vean el link más arriba en que salen todas
los blogs que participan.
Ingredientes
1/2 taza de agua tibia
1 sobre de levadura seca (3 cucharaditas aprox)
3 cucharaditas de azúcar
6 huevos a temperatura ambiente
4 1/4 taza de harina sin polvos de hornear
2 cucharaditas de sal
220 grs. de mantequilla a temperatura ambiente
1 huevo batido con una cucharada de leche para
pintar los panes
Preparación
En un bol mezclar la levadura, el agua tibia y el azúcar.
 Revuelva  y déjelo reposar durante unos 5 minutos hasta que la levadura y el azúcar se disuelva.

Añadir los huevos y batir con máquina  a velocidad media durante 1 minuto, hasta que estén bien mezclados. 
Con la batidora en velocidad baja, agregue 2 tazas de harina y la sal y mezclar durante 5 minutos. Con la batidora todavía en bajo, agregue 2  tazas de harina y mezclar durante 5 minutos más. Aún a baja velocidad, añadir la mantequilla blanda hasta que esté bien mezclado.


Aún a baja velocidad, espolvorear  los últimos 1 / 4 taza de harina.  Mezclar a velocidad baja durante 2 minutos. Vaciar la masa en un recipiente con mantequilla, cubra con papel plástico y refrigerar toda la noche.

Al día siguiente, deje que la masa a reposar a temperatura ambiente durante 1 hora.
 Engrase dos moldes de pan. Coloque la masa sobre una superficie ligeramente enharinada y cortar por la mitad. Pat cada parte en un rectángulo de 20 x 12 cm y luego enrolle cada rectángulo en una forma cilíndrica.



Coloque cada pan , con el cierre hacia arriba, en un molde engrasado. Cubrir los moldes con una toalla húmeda y dejar reposar   durante 1 hora.


Después de que han aumentado,pintar con la mezcla de huevo y leche en cada uno de los panes y hornear a 190 ° C por unos 35 o 40 minutos o hasta que la superficie esté dorada y seca.
Dejar enfriar un poco antes de servir.

Nota
La masa puede estar  muy pegajosa cuando lo pones en el plato (/agregar un pcoo de harina), pero después de estar  en el refrigerador, será mucho más fácil trabajar con ella. En todo caso enharinar las manos para que sea más facil trabajar la masa.

62 comments:

  1. I ddi'nt know there was a secret club :-) Brioche looks super delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been really long the last time i made brioche. i quite liked them , rich and buttery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for breakfast!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in heaven...so many wonderful recipes... hope you guys are doing well...
    Take care and give Mom and Dad a hug...
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. sono passata a fare merenda con queste deliziosa brioche!!!!!!!!!bravissima!!baci!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bread looks so delicious!! I have to get the proper pan so I can try it. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like an amazing leaf of bread!!! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my that look sooo good!!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so good, the texture looks perfect. Did you make the jam? There are a lot of people participating in the Secret Recipe Club!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been wanting to try a brioche for so long. This loaf version sounds easy and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Gloria, your brioche is PERFECT! It's one of my favorite breads. Great SRC selection! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Qué buena pinta tiene esta brioche. Te quedó estupenda, como todo lo que cocinas. Me encanta la textura que parece tener la miga. Jo!! Como me gustaría probarla!! :P
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi lovely lady.
    This looks so Delicious,and I love the Texture!!! I would like to thank you for your sweet comments on my new black and white tablescape. I hope you have a great week.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. AH!!!, esta receta no me la podia perder mi Gloria!!..con lo que me gustan las brioches!!!...no deje venir al chaval porque la queria para mi!!!!:)
    te quedo una miga doradita y super tierna...la probaré seguro amiga!!!!
    todo bien???
    besitos salseros cariño!
    Juana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Que buena tostada me comía yo con este brioche.

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  16. Qué rico Pan!, y más con esa jalea que tiene... yummi!

    Saluditos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brioche bread is the best. Looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Quisiera eso mismo para el desayuno, que cosas más ricas haces!
    Besos amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Me encantan esos panes pero no tengo paciencia para tanta espera
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  20. por acá se hacen unos pancitos pequeños con masa de brioche, y se los rellena con jamón y queso, se llaman chips y se consumen en los cumpleaños infantiles, ¡me vuelan el marulo! jejeje

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gloria que delicia, me encantan los brioches, son tan tiernos. Me apunto tu receta. Feliz día!

    ReplyDelete
  22. che meraviglia!!! come ne vorrei una fetta domattina a colazione, baci

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have some lovely orange-laced brioche on the counter...but I bought it at an artisna bakery for French toast. I am happy to know I could make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for posting my Brioche Bread recipe and being my Secret Recipe blogger. This is such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  25. ¡Gloria que estoy a dieta! Casi muerdo la pantalla del portátil. Me voy a guardar la receta. Bss (Elena)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great recipe and yummy bread. Tnx for links, I found some interesting recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This looks delicious. I bet it would make amazing french toast!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful brioche! It's my favorite bread-will have to save your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Qué delicia más grande!
    qué daría yo por comerme un trocito....

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great choice for SRC and your bread looks delicious.

    If you haven't already, I'd love for you to check out my group "A" SRC recipe this month: Welsh Cakes.

    Lisa~~
    Cook Lisa Cook

    ReplyDelete
  31. Brioche is so much richer than normal bread that is why I seldom make it but I love the taste of it very much... yours looks rustic and deliciousl fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good pick! I have been wanting make one because I heard they make great French toast!
    Looks like it is great to eat by itself though!
    Nice to meet you and your lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm relatively new to bread baking and really admire those who make their own bread. This loaf looks lovely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Se vé muy rico, y la presentación, hermosa, me parece que saldría parecido al pan dulce, menos dulce, será cuestión de probar. Un beso,

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your Brioche came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the richness of brioche! Yours looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  37. This brings back memories of the last brioche bread that I devoured in one of our Montreal bistros.

    Gloria...you did an amazing job...the texture looks perfetto...brava!

    Ciao bella and have a great week.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gloria la tua è perfetta e anche il blog come lo hai cambiato, è bello ciao

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks by all your lovely comments, I appreciate all and Im thanksful, gloria


    Gracias por sus comentarios, y su aprecio, un abrazo, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  40. I've got to keep this recipe away from Meredith or we'll be eating this every day!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Que pinta tiene este pan!!! me lo enseñaron en mi curso de pan pero no lo he vuelto a hacer. cariños

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks a lot Dan, gloria

    Gracias Claudia, a nosotros nos encantó queda muy bueno tostado al desayuno, besos gloria

    ReplyDelete
  43. This looks so delicious. It has been awhile since I've done brioche but the cooler weather and your post has inspired me.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your brioche is so lovely! This would be perfect for some french toast! I want some :)

    Thanks for commenting on my SRC post... I really appreciate it! So fun to be in the group with you!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Brioche bread is such a delicious treat! Yours looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Brioche is a favorite, but I have yet to make it at home. Yours looks wonderful - great recipe selection!

    I'm happy to join the SRC for the first time this month. I hope you'll stop by for a visit.

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  47. Brioche bread is on my to do list... the recipe sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Una delicia muy delicada ESO es para mi este pan
    me gusta y te quedo muy bien
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  49. A huge well done Gloria. I've never made brioche before - but the texture of this looks divine.

    Might need to join the Secret Recipe Club too (if they'll have me !)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Gloriaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! que mi socia no me dejaba venir aquí y ahora veo porqué!!! PEDAZOOO BRIOCHE LA VIRGENNNN!!!! menos mal que no le hice caso a la Juana! jijijii!!!!

    Un besiño Gloria cielazooooooooo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thankls Bonnie I love bricohe bread, gloria
    Thanks Desi you have nice recipes, gloria

    thanks so much Susan, gloria

    Thanks Butter yum I love your blog! gloria

    Thanlks Vivian, gloria

    Cierto Angélica a mi mamá le encantó, lo bueno es que salen dos panes así que le llevé uno y le gusta tostado, besos, gloria

    Sarah Jane you are perfect for SRC mail to Amanda from SRC thanks for stopping by, gloria

    Titooooo! que bueno que viniste a verme, a mi me gusta que vengan los dos la Juani y tú porque los quiero muchoooo! gracias Tito! gloria

    Thanks Duckie hope you have a nice and wonderful day tomorrow! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  52. Brioche is on my list to make. This looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Gloria que rico tu brioche, yo nunca he hecho pero le tengo echado el ojo. Te felicito por tu receta, que rico entrara tu cocina, haces cosas muy ricas.

    Besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Yum! Looks great – I’m loving SRC — so many new recipes to try!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am beyond giddy that I have all of the ingredients on hand to make this. Can't wait. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Uno de mis panes favoritos... y el olor que sale mientras se cocina, ufff, me encanta.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Ay amiga! no me hagas esto, ves que después del 18 intento estar a dieta y el brioche, junto con los croissants es de mis panes favoritos. Y tiene razón la Pili, el olorcito es revitalizante! Voy a hacer de todas maneras, es más, antes de comentarte ya saqué los ingredientes, para que veas que no tengo nada de voluntad cuando de panes se trata:) y más si es tuyo. Besitos mi linda

    ReplyDelete
  58. POili y Pamela, me encanta hacer pan! sobre todo por el olor que sale del horno, besos

    ReplyDelete
  59. Oh this would be my favorite bread...so tender and fluffy :)
    A perfect brioche!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Madre mia como se ve de esponjosito
    realmente tentador.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  61. Que buena pinta!! me animaré a hacer un brioche por primera vez, besos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted