13 May 2011

about blueberry slump





Dearies  all before last night I published a post whose name was Blueberry slump.


Unfortunately yesterday there was a lot of problems in Blogger geoogle began that there could be entered and then they said  was going to finally fix the service became worse today literally eraser my last post.
Fortunatelly I have still some pictures of it.
I'm so sorry. Especially for those who have comments yesterday. So for those who were not able to see him again I'll post some more. I'm sorry this is especially never delete comments, but I imagine someone more surprised not to find the post.

Do it again as quickly as possible.

Thanks

gloria




12 comments:

  1. Sorry, going back to your post, I had the same problem too, what a nightmare ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful...sorry you lost your post. This has really caused some big problems. They say the posts are saved on their server and they will try to put them back up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ana, I know, many bloggers tell me they have the same porblem, is really a nightmare! xxgloria

    Thanks Magic of Spice finally I made the post again, x gloria

    Federica thanks so much, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call me selfish but I'm kinda glad you posted it again. I may have missed it and oh how I adore blueberry slump! It's too bad Blueberry Month isn't until July. I don't think I could wait that long. Wait! I have last season's blueberries in the freezer!

    Thanks for sharing, Gloria. Sorry about all the problems...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot Louise, yes was so difficult but Im OK, for this recipe I use frozen blueberries that I had from last summer (our), have a nice week end Louise, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria,
    Se supone que Blogger va a restaurar las entradas borradas, ojalá Gloria, así no pierdes tu trabajo.
    En todo caso yo alcance a leer tu receta y sonaba muy rica.
    Cariños,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pilar la publiqué nuevamente porque no había seguridad,a demás cuando volvió estaban todos los comentarios borrados y ya había rehecho la receta, la publiqué again, besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how delicious! Sounds like the perfect way to enjoy lots of blueberries! Thanks for sharing.

    Amy
    http://utry.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's my day for a blog hop, I'd love it if you came over and shared one of your great recipes at savory sunday!! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted