16 February 2011

Figs little tarts














This simple histopry  about this I really adore figs and this little tarts have grind almonds in the dough, are really special I use dry figs because we dont have still fresh figs. I enjoyed this recipe,...



Ingredients (8 servings)

3 cups all purpose flour
200 grs. butter
1/2 cups grinded almonds
1/2 cup of sugar
5 teaspoon of water 
1 teaspoon of powder cinnamon
1 egg

Filling

500 grs. dry figs
300 grs. of sugar
3 tablespoon of water
1 green apple in cubes

Method

Mix the flour , butter and grinded almonds, sugar. cinnamon and water in a bowl.
Mix well until you have a dough ball.
Wrap in a plastic film and reserve in fridge by 30 minutes.
After this roll out the dough to make the tarts cut with the mold. and place in the bottom .
Reserve dough to make strips.
Filling with figs jam you made.
Cut in strips the remained dough and cover the little tarts like the pictures.
Beat the egg with some water and brush over the little tarts, preheat the oven at 190 ºc and bake by 40 minutes or util they look lightly browned.
Transfer to a rack and  cool at room temperature.

Figs jam

In a pot heat the figs with water, and sugar stirring all the time,cook by 8 minutes, add the green apple in cubes and cook by 30 minutes or until look like a thick jam.


These tarts you can filling too with apples,or pears or plums.

Im sending this to


 
 



En español

Tartas rellenas con higos

















Me encantan los higos, frescos o secos  asì que tenìa en mi mente esta receta que tenìa guardada pero no encontraba higos secos, aùn no tenemos higos frescos.
De hecho la receta es con higos secos-
Cuando encontrè las hice, la masa es deliciosa porque lleva almendras molidas. Es una tarta pequeña pero uno queda muy bien y es deliciosa  en la masa. Disfruten!!

Ingredientes

3 tazas de harina sin polvos de hornear
200 grs. de mantequilla
1/2 taza de almendras molidas
1/2 taza de azúcar
1 cucharadita de canela molida
5 cucharaditas de agua
1 huevo

Relleno de higos

500 grs. de higos
300 grs. de azúcar
1 manzana verde pelada sin semillas y en cubos
3 cucharadas de agua

Mermeladas de higos

en una olla pequeña calentar los higos con el azúcar y el agua por un rato, agregar las manzanas picadas y revolver todo el tiempo, unir todo bien, debe tener la apariencia de un a mermelada, cocinar unos 40 minutos hasta que esté espesa. Dejar enfriar un poco antes de rellenar las tartaletas.

Preparación masa con almendras

Mezclar en un bol la harina, lamantequilla, las almendras molidas, el azúcar y la canela, de a poco agregar el agua.Formar con las manos una bola de masa hasta que esté todo bien unido. Envolver esta masa en film plástico y llevar al refrigerador o nevera por 30 minutos.
Despues con un rodillo estirar la masa para cortar en formas redondas segun los moldes (en micaso de que pequeñas tartaletas pero tambien e podría hacer una tarta grande)
Despues de cortar la masa unir los restos de masa y reservarlos para hacer las tiritas que van sobre las tartas.
Acomodar cada masita en un molde de tarta. Relenar con la mermelada d ehigos que ya está hecha. y hacer con el resto de masa las tiritas que se colocan encima.
Cuando esté todo listo pintar con el huevo batido y una pizca de agua, con una brocha pintar los enrejados de las tartaletas.
Precalentar el horno a temperatura media unos 190°C. coocar las tartaletas en el horno por unos 40 minutos hasta que esten listas, deben estarligeramente doradas.
Retirar del horno y dejar enfriar.
Pueden servirse frías o tibias.
Tambien se pueden hacer rellenas con manzanas o peras o ciruelas.

41 comments:

  1. I am in love with your header. Delicous fig tarts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Gloria

    These fig tarts look gorgeous, my hubby would love these!

    Maria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria....me encantaron!!.....es que amo los higos secos y me quedan algunos....no se cuanto me queda pero creo me metere a la cocina para hacerlo....se ve delicioso!!.....Abrazotes, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que ricos pasteles-tartas amiga, me encanta el higo, seco o fresco, pero estando en Chile nunca vi frescos.
    Besos amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must be delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know I've never tried a fig (fresh or dried!) before. These tarts sound like a proper treat for one though so maybe I need to give them a whirl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que preciosidad de tarta, fabulosas.

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  8. come sempre una ricetta buonissima!!!complimenti! ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que ricas!!! realmente esa masita es un lujo
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always have some delicious dessert up your sleeve and this one looks perfect. I just love figs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutamente los adoro.
    Una delicia de postre ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gloria...what a very patient and talented baker you are ;o)

    One of my favourite dried fruits just happens to be figs...mmmmummm!

    Have a wonderful week.
    Ciao for now,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Estan fantasticas Gloria. Me encantan los higos y la masa se ve riquísima, me dieron ganas de hacerlas como empanaditas, si lo hago te cuento como resultan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your top picture of the grapes. Beautiful, did you just change it or I did not notice it before this? :)
    Your fig tart looks delicious. Have not tried fig tart before, would be lovely to have one for my tea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glori amiga que rica estas tartaletas!! se ven buenisismas, me has tentado! un besito

    ReplyDelete
  16. Que deliciosas tartas!! me encantan los higos y con la masa con almendras tienen que ser una delicia. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those look wonderful Gloria!! We love figs here. I must try them. I know Todd would adore them! Love and hugs to you and your family! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ciao Gloria! I love figs! Tarts are so beautiful . . . a country style!

    ReplyDelete
  19. figs are fun! i've never seen them in a pie--nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gloria i fichi sono tra i frutti che preferisco una vera e buona ricetta la tua ciao ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Uy, qué apetecibles que se ven! El verano pasado (el de España, claro), me regalaron un montón de higos, y acabé haciendo helado, que por cierto, resultó muy bueno. Me apunto estas tartas para cuando vuelva a tener higos. Me parecen deliciosas!
    Besosss!

    ReplyDelete
  22. They look gorgeous and sound absolutely divine with the flaky almond crust and the apples added to the filling to lighten the weight of the dates.
    YUM!
    :)
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Scrumptious little tarts, I love the date filling with apples in it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks Happy Cook, I love this header too! I find in geoogle! x gloria

    Hi Marìa Im happy you are huere again how is your grandchild?? xx gloria

    Marcela amiga, yo sabìa que te gustaban los higos me acuerdo que has hecho unas recetas muy buenas, esta te encantrà. besos amiga

    Gracias Kako son deliciosos, pero los puedes hacer perfectamente con higos secos queda muy bueno. Higos frescos generalmente hay ahora a principios de marzo, yo tengo una higuera pequeña pero los higos estan verdes. Me encantan.cariños

    Thanks a lot, gloria

    Chele try this Im sure you will enjoy a lot!! gloria

    Gracias Josè Manuel, gloria

    Federica, thanks dear grazie, gloria

    Gracias Manja Malva, x gloria

    I just love figs too dear Bridgett, take care! gloria

    Thanks dear Ana and are so light! gloria

    Thanks Caludia but you really have amazing recipes,but is true I love baking! Make me really happy!huggs gloria

    Pilar asì quedan muy buenas. Para hacer las empanas quizas deberìas colocarle un poco màs de harina para que no se te desarmen, besos, gloria

    Thanks kitchen flavours! you are nice, gloria (about the grapes I find them in geoogle pictures)huggs

    Gracias Topino, cariños, gloria

    Thanks peachskins, gloria

    Que ricos son los higos verdad Rosana? cariños, gloria

    Thanks a lot Marie, I love figs, love and huggs to Todd and you, xxx gloria

    Dear Manu, ciao, yes I love figs and I thinks are a country style, is my style, bizzz, gloria

    Are delicious dear Grace, huggs gloria

    Grazie Federica you are really nice, gloria

    Rosita el helado de higo debe ser buenìsimo, lo harè cuando aparezcan los higos frescos, besos amiga mìa, gloria

    Thanks a lot Valerie! gloria

    Thanks five stars, yoou are absolutely nice always, gloria


    Dearies Im on the beach right now I back tomorrow so I haveto visit your blogs maybe tomorrow, Im in a Cyber cafè right now, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  25. These remind me of Fig Newtons which is a favourite treat around here.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I thought I was following your blog already? But obviously not because this beauty didn't come up on my dashboard! I had to search for your URL in google.
    Anyway, these look and sound incredible. I'm glad to finally be following your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your tarts looks pretty and delicious! I love figs!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks a lot Vall, I love figs too! gloria

    Thanks a lot Brittany I really love youir blog Im following yours too! gloria

    Thanks a lot ungourmet! xxgloria

    ReplyDelete
  29. Que ricas tarta, esa masa debe ser una delicia y el relleno lo máximo. Cariños

    ReplyDelete
  30. These look wonderful Gloria! I love dried figs.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gloria, these look wonderful. I don't do a lot of baking with figs because I have so few recipes that call for them. That makes recipes like yours very special. I suspect these will be moving from your kitchen to mine in no time at all. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely! I love the fact that you combined apple with figs.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gloria, muy ricas, ademas te han quedado preciosas.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  34. These tarts look so tasty and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love every kind of tarts, yours too!
    Have a nice week end
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  36. Une tarte des plus gourmandes avec les figues.
    J'aime beaucoup.
    Bon dimanche et à très bientôt.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks to al my friends for your lovely comments! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gloria , a mi tambien me encantan los higos!!, aunque aquí ya paso la temporada ...mientras vuelve, me animaré a probar con los secos!..te quedaron unas tartaletas magnificas amiga!!!
    Buen comienzo de la semana!!!
    Besitos!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gracias Juana querida, mira esta receta la hice con higos secos y queda estupendo, un abrazo cariñoso, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gloria this looks absolutely delicious! Figs add such a richness - mmmm. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted