11 February 2011

apricots mousse tart (the last apricots saga)













I made this dessert with  the last apricots  and probably the last I post with them for this summer.
Really is a mousse tart . Bookmarked for your summer, the time go fast dearies, really.
 Today the day is like and autumn day we had a and electric storm really hard an was raining. An unsual time for this date but  I think the time is a little crazy.
But I love this type of days. And now the recipe....
This recipe is adapted from Platos y Copas a magazine from Chile



Ingredients
Dough
2 tablespoon of sugar or other type of sugar
(like splenda)
2 tablespoon of butter
3 tablespoon of cold water
1 1/2 cup of cookies grinded

filling
2 envelopes unflavored  jelly
1 1/2 cup of plain  or vanilla yogurt
2 tablespoon of orange juice
3 tablespoon of sugar (or sugar substitute)
1 1/2 cups of fresh apricots or an apricots  jar cut in slices.

Method

In a bowl mix the grinded cookies, add the sugar and the butter , add the water and  mix well.
Wrapped in a metalic paper and set aside at fridge by 1 hour.
Arrange the cookies dough in a pie pan.
Reserve.


Filling

In a bowl mix the gelatin with some warm water.Stir well.Set aside
In other bowl mix the yogurt, the orange juice and sugar.
Refrigerate by 1 hour.
After this mix the gelatin with the yogurt and orange juice and apricots.
Empty the mix over the mold tart and refrigerate by 2 hours.Until the mousse will be firm..
Garnish with some apricots and mint leaves.
keep refrigerate until serving.


Im sending this to













EN ESPAÑOL

Tarta mousse de damascos













Creo y digo creo porque no estoy segura (nunca se sabe) que esta es la última receta de damascos de esta temporada aunque tengo algunas pendientes (tengo damascos congelados y mermelada de damascos) pero con tanta receta pendiente tengo fotos y a veces sencillamente (y lo digo en serio) no me da el tiempo para hacer los posts tan a menudo como quisiera.
Ahora vivimos la plenitud de las peras (je) han madurado como locas pero la mayoría las hemos comido frescas. Y tambien hicie helado de peras pero creo que no le tomé fotos.
En fin veré que hago porque aunque regalo peras (igual que con los damascos) la pera se madura muy rápido. (tengo unas tartas pendientes ya veremos)
Esta receta está adaptada de una de Platos y Copas, una muy buena revista.


Receta

Ingredientes

2 cucharadas de azucar o un sustituto de azúcar como Splenda o sugarfor o Iansa
1 taza y 1/2 de galletas molidas (museo o de vino)
2 cucharadas de mantequillas
3 cucharadas de agua fría

Relleno

2 sobres de gelatina sin sabor
1 y 1/2 taza de yogurt normal o de vainilla
2 cucharadas de jugo de naranja
3 cucharadas de azúcar (o sustituto de azúcar)
1 y 1/2 taza de damascos frescos o en conserva (cortar en gajos)

Preparación

En un bol poner las galletas molidas y unir con la mantequilla,el azúcar y agua. Unir bien haciendo una bola de masa.Envolver en papel metálico y conservar en el refrigerador por 1 hora al menos.

Despues de este tiempo acomodar la masa de galletas en un molde de tarta o pie.Reservar.

Relleno

En un bol pequeño mezclar la gelatina con agua tibia, revolver y reservar.
En otro bol mezclar el yogurt, el jugo de naranja, el azúcar .Reservar en el refrigerador por una hora
Agregar la gelatina y los damascos. Unir y vaciar en el molde de tarta.
Llevar nuevamente  al refrigerador  o nevera por los menos 2 horas hasta que cuaje y se vea firme.
Adornar con damascos y hojas de menta.
Mantener refrigerador hasta el momento de servir

48 comments:

  1. Gloria se ve deliciosa y a mi me encantan los damascos.
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this mousse is refreshing too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, you have some of the most incredible desserts. This sounds and looks heavenly. My husband would be so happy if I made this for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks devine Gloria - I love apricots when in season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet it tastes wonderful! I love your blue willow dishes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Una mousse fresca e dolce e ne avrei voglia di assaggiarla ..la tengo come ricetta per quando da noi ci saranno le albicocche, buon week-end :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amiga què delicia de tarta, se ve exquisita muy delicada, ideal para refrescar! un besote

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gloria, that looks creamy and delicious! How wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Happy weekend to you with love and hugs! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea - can't wait for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anxious to get to the fresh fruit season; your tart looks wonderful; love love apricots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The color of your apricot tart is lovely, Gloria. And I love that you've used yogurt. It really looks creamy and delicious.
    (I like rainy days too!)

    Happy Valentines Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. è sempre un piacere passare nel tuo blog!!!!complimenti per la bellissima ricetta!baci!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can almost taste the tart yummy apricots in the delicious tart ...mmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gracias Annie, a mí tambien me encantan pero es tan corta la temporada (aunque este año no me quejo comimos como nunca)
    besos, gloria

    Thanks Peachskins, really is so fresh! gloria

    Thanks Bridgett! take care, gloria

    Thanks a lot Valli! gloria


    Thanks a lot Cakelaw, x gloria

    Thanks Betsy, the blue wilow were for my Mom and she give me, I love blue china, thanks for stopping by, gloria

    Grazie Stefanía,I love apricots,baci x gloria

    Gracias Topino me encantan los mousses justamente por lo livianos, besos gloria

    Thanks a lot my dear friend Marie, hope you are better my dear, thanks for stopping b y, huggss toyou and Todd and Daisie! gloria

    Thanks Barbara I love use yogurt in desserts!gloria

    Grazie Stefanía es un piacere passar tuo blog, I love your recipes, bacisss, gloria

    Thanks Brownie girl! xx gloria

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks heavenly Gloria!

    Oh the first apricots of the season how I wait...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Louise I love apricots too! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gloria, nada más rico que una tarta con tus propia fruta, debe estar deliciosa, me la imagino luego de salir de la piscina :-).
    Una ricura, espero que aproveches bien las peras, son muy versátiles.
    Un abrazo amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Se ve delicioso es que los damascos me encantan me gustan mucho
    Lo malo es que duran muy poquito
    me encantaría robarte un trocito
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  19. une tarte des plus savoureuses et des plus gourmandes, j'aime beaucoup
    bonne journée

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gloria, this really sounds delicious. I really love your desserts. You have outdone yourself with this one. It is gorgeous. I hope you have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've enjoyed all of your apricot desserts! This one might be my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gloria,
    Quiero puro ser tu vecina para que me regales damascos y peras! me encantan... acá venden importados de Chile, pero aparte de que son muy caros, les quiero enseñar a mis hijas a comer cosas cosechadas cerca y en su verdadera estacion asi que cierro los ojos y no compro.
    Lo bueno para el verano de acá ya tengo hartas opciones de recetas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So fresh and delightful! I still have to wait a few months till I can eat the first apricots...

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful apricot dessert! I can only imagine how smooth and creamy this is by the looks of it! You make the tastiest desserts Gloria! This one I've got to try!

    ReplyDelete
  25. yum...your mousse tart looks delicious! Great use of the apricots!

    Amy
    http://utry.it

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gracias Kako, lo que hemos hecho es helado de pera (delicioso) y hemos comida las peras en su forma natural, es el primer año que tengo peras. cariños gloria

    Gracias Angélica, por primera vez conmgelé damascos veré que pasa más adelante. Un abrazo amiga gloria

    Merci beacoup mon amie Fimere, bizzzz gloria

    Thanks my dear Mary, blessings, gloria

    Thanks a lot Susa, x gloria

    Gracias Pilar y yo estaría feliz de que fueras mi vecina, como conversaríamos (LOL) intercambiariamos receta, cocinariamos en fin, de todas maneras cuando vengas me encantaría que nos vieramos amiga, besosss gloria

    Thanks my dear Michalengelo you are so nice, I love apricots, xxgloria

    Thanks a lot Amy, thanks for stopping by! x gloria

    ReplyDelete
  27. This looks lovely - I've only cooked a little with apricots (mostly dried) but I'm going to look for them more this coming season!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ciao Gloria,

    love your mousse, so different!

    Thank you for your visit, I just wanted to let you know that the giveaway is on this blog
    http://alessandrazecchini.blogspot.com/

    (my other blog) so to enter please leave a message there and become a follower of that blog.

    That is the blog from where I do the giveaways :-)

    good luck!!!

    ciao

    Alessandra

    PS
    I am following you already ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Deliciosa, la guardo para cuando estemos en temporada.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  30. que delicia mas rica. me encantan aprictos... tan refrescante!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love apricots and this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Grazie Alessandra I love your blog. thanks for stopping by, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks TW Barrit, I love cook with apricots we had a lovely season this year! gloria

    Gracias Mese, cariños, gloria

    Thanks Bren, gloria

    Thanks Blonde, xx gloria

    Thanks a lot kitchen flavours, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amo questi dolci da mangiare al cucchiaio, sono una vera indulgenza!
    Se tu fossi più vicina busserei alla tua porta...
    Buona giornata, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  35. Que delicia Gloria.....con lo que me gustan los damascos y este mousse me fascino.....no he ido al supermercado, pero apenas vea damascos....los compro!!.......Abrazotes, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gloria... paso de uvas a peras a darte un besote virtual... a ver si paso más y aprendo de una vez a hacer todas estas recetas tan buenas que sabes hacer...

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gloria - I am lovin that you used yogurt for the mousse. This looks so refreshing and delicious. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Madre mia que pinta, me encantan los damascos y si son de tu propia cosecha mucho mejor, como consigues ese color tan maravilloso sin molerlos
    guauuuu!!! se me esta haciendo agua la boca.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  39. O, that looks delicious. Its still winter here, and I can't wait for apricots personally...

    ReplyDelete
  40. Goodness how pretty! What a beautiful idea. I'll be sure to try it when our apricots arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  41. The stone fruits are in season now in Australia. Great to have this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Apricot mousse cake sounds like such a delightful treat!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gloria, this tart is beautiful . . . mhhhh I need summer!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks to all by your lovely comments! x gloria

    Gracias a todos por sus comentarios!! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  45. Gloria I have missed your blog! I'm back and loving all that I see here. You inspire me. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love apricots and in this creamy pie, I would love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted