25 July 2010

artichokes and corn kennels pizza (veggie)










What is better than pizza any time....?? If you think something fast an yummy, I think in pizza, I love to make my own dough, and my own stuff, I know in many parts you have delicious pizza but I think the better is that you make!

Well Lucy, who  is a nice and sweet lady who help me one time at week bring me a weks ago 2 artichokes jar (canned)  and I think, I wanna make pizza with this, fortunately I made the pizza when Lucy come so she enjoy too!
You can make this pizza with any type of artichokes, fresh, in tin or freeze, and the dough was really nice  and easy.
I use the things I had this day,  canned artichokes, green pepper and corns kernels and tomatoes and  was a lovely veggie pizza!





The recipe

Ingredientes  (6 servings)

250 grs. all purpose flour
60 grs, semola
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of   dry yeast
2 tablespoon of olive oil or other
6 tablespoon of warm water

3 to 4 tomatoes in slices
200 grs. tomate sauce
200 grs, mozarella cheese
300 grs. canned artichokes (or freeze)
1 cup of corn kennel (fresh or freeze)
1 tablespoon of green or red pepper in cubes
oregano and pepper

Method

To make the dough, place flour , semola and salt in a bowl, add yeast.



Make a space in the center and add oil and water little by little, go make the dough with your hands,

Knead the dough and  by 5  minutes, it should be soft  and elastic   then place the dough in the bowl and set aside by 40  minutes.

Place in a floured table and rolling making a cirle for  a pizza tin.




Place dough on lightly greased pan.



Form a small ledge with your fingers.


To cover pizza, first put the tomato sauce, then sprinkle the oregano, tomatoes cut into slices, and put on the sauce.


Season with salt and pepper.


Top with cheese in slices or grated cheese.

Top with artichokes into pieces and corn.


On these few pieces of green  pepper.

Preheat the  oven to 190 ° C bake for 20  to 25minutes or until the cheese  is completely melted and dough is crisp look.

. EN ESPAÑOL

Pizza de alcachofas con choclo







La Pizza es una de las comidas rápidas más deliciosas que se pueden hacer además de la variedad con que se pueden preparar.
De todas maneras prefiero las pizzas hechas en casa, no sé, quizas por la masa, los rellenos que uno le pone lo que quiere, mi marido a veces trae la masa de prepizza y tambien la ocupo pero no tiene nada que ver con la que uno hace. Y cuando compra pizza muchas veces al enfriarse se pone latiguda o incomible (auqnue los niños se la comen igual) no sé porque.

En fin esta es una veggie pizza porque lleva trozos de alcachofas y maiz en granos (choclo) igual se puede hacer con alcachofas en tarro o frasco o congeladas (vienen en bolsas).

Para los que vivimos en Chile, ocupé unos frascos de Traverso muy b uenos(además los frascos son muy buenos para mermelada cuando llegue el verano)  que me regaló la Lucy que es mi angel de la guarda que me ayuda una vez a la semana, alguien se los dió y me los trajo estaban muy buenos. Siempre hacemos intercambio, me trae, harina, papas, pan amasado y estas conservas. Yo le doy paltas, mandarinas o lo que tenga. El trueque es estupendo.Gracias Lucy.


Ingredientes

250 grs. harina normal
60 grs, semola o semolina
1 cucharadita de sal
1 cucharada de levadura en polvo
o en gránulos
2 cucharadas de aceite de oliva o de maravilla
6 cucharadas de agua tibia

para cubrir
 3 o 4 tomates pelados
y cortados en rodajas
200 grs. salsa de tomate
200 grs. de queso mozarella  o gauda
300 grs, alcachofas envasadas o congeladas
1 taza de maiz (choclo) fresco o congelado
1 cucharada de pimiento verde o rojo en cubitos

orégano, sal y pimienta

Preparación

Colocar la harina, sal y sémola en un cuenco, agregar  la levaura, el aceite y el agua tibia.
Unir bien con las manos enharinadas.
Colocar la masa en una superficie enharinada y amasar durante unos 5 minutos hasta que esté suave y elástica
Luego colocarla en un lugar tibio por unos 40 minutos
Poner la masa sobre una superficie o mesa enharinada.
Amasarla y extenderla en círculo del porte del molde que se va a usar (26 a 28 cm es una masa delgada)
Para lacobertura cubra la masa con la salsa de tomate esparciendola bien, luego espolvorear con oregano.
Despues disponer los tomates cortados en lonjas. Aliñar con sal y pimienta.
Distribuir el queso ya sea en lonjas o molido.
por último cubrir con las alcachofas cortadas en trozos y el choclo en granos.
Finalmente distrubir pedazos de pimentón ya sea verde o rojo.
Precalentar el horno a 190° C.
Cocinar en el horno por unos 20 a 25 minutos o hasta que el queso estpe totalmente derretido y la masa se vea ligeramente dorada y crujiente.
Bon Appetit!


41 comments:

  1. This looks like a delightful pizza, artichoke hearts are one of my favorite toppings. I like that you used a tart pan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que plato tan delicioso
    Me encanta¡¡¡¡¡
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gloria! This pizza looks wonderful! I can almost taste it from just looking at it. Pizza is a great way to make a yummy meal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Espectacular, me llevo un pedazito.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoro las pizzas vegetales. Y las de alcachofa son especialmente sabrosas. Seguro que ésta me volvería loco.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. cette pizza est sensationnelle, appétissante et très goûteuse
    j'aime beaucoup cette idée
    bonne soirée

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sun is shining on this post.
    Great presentation ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way back when I used to travel with family in Italy...it was incredible how we could eat pizza in the early morning by the beach without a second thought. Now, in truth...not so much...I wonder what changed? ;o)

    Your pizza looks very healthy...maybe, I wouldn't feel too guilty about eating it so early; ;o)

    Thanks for sharing and flavourful wishes, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que rica te quedo!!....me encanta la pizza con alcachofas....te saco un pedazito.....Abrazos, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a healthy pizza! I love them with lots of mozzarella cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this idea Gloria. Artichokes are a favourite around here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really good toppings for your pizza, Gloria! Lots of cheese on mine, please.
    And the dough recipe looks marvelous and easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot Christine,was really yummy, x gloria

    Gracias Isa, besoos, gloria

    Thanks Lyndsay I love pizza too, gloria


    Gracias Annie, cariños, gloria

    Gracias Ferrán, a mí tambien me encnatan las alcachofas, gracias por venir, besos gloria

    Thanks dear Fimere, you are nice, we love made in home pizza.

    Thanks dear Ana, huggs gloria

    Claudia, sometimes my kids eat pizza in the morning! My breakfast are more traditional, thanks by coming, gloria

    Gracias Marcela, cariños, gloria

    Peachskins I love mozarella cheese too! huggs, gloria

    Thanks dear Vall, thanks by coming, gloria

    Barbara, I love pizza with a lot of ceese, hugg! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been wanting to make my own pizza forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Que rica pizza, todos los ingredientes ricos. Me encantó tu foto del blog es preciosa.
    Cariños

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tiene que estar deliciosa! y la masa hecha en casa... ni punto de comparación. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that you baked your pizza in a tart pan. Brilliant! This looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Excelente combinación...la voy hacer con tu permiso y te cuento.
    un gran abrazo
    edith
    La brujita

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello dear Blonde, try this, huggs, gloria

    Gracias Claudia, es tan fácil y tan rico hacer pizza, cariños gloria

    Gracias Rosana, prueba esta receta te gustará, besoos gloria

    Thanks Kim I love to use bake tart is nice to pizza, huggs gloria

    Gracias Edith te mando muchos cariños, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your photos, they simply depict a very very delicious pizza I could almost smell and taste it!

    Sawadee from Bangkok,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  21. Muy buena la combinación de ingredientes, tomo nota... Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've been craving pizza forever!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Paso para dedicarte unos de muacs sinceros y llenos de apoyo y amor para ti y los tuyos. Sólo deseo que todo esté Ok y las cosas se normalicen.

    Muchos muacs dulces desde Santiago de Compostela, Gloria. Hoy, martes aquí me he recordado mucho de ti y de ella.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks a lot Kris, you are welcome, thanks, gloria


    Gracias Bluelady, x gloria


    Thanks Blonde, we love pizza too, x gloria

    Gracias Berta, que buena amiga eres, te iré a ver para contarte, gracias por venir y cariños, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  25. acabo de leer el comentario de Berta, y bueno, yo también me acordé mucho de vosotras hoy. Cuéntame novedades Gloria! Mil besos! OLGA.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gracias querida Olga te ecsribo, gracias por acordarte de mí, besoos, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks my lovely, huggs, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a beautiful, summery pizza - and I adore artichokes. Thanks Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks Cakelaw I love when you coming dear! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tienes razón, Gloria, la mejor masa, la que se hace en casa. Qué buena tiene que estar con alcachofas. Las incluiré en mi próxima pizza.
    Besos y abrazos muy fuertes a toda la familia, para ti y para la Espe en especial.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gracias Rosita te mando abrazos y un beso especial, cariños, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  32. Que plato tan delicioso
    Me encanta ..What a great dish :))

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would never have thought to put corn on a pizza....what a great idea...we do love artichokes and that makes such a wonderful combination of flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is a combination that is new to me. It sounds wonderful and is different enough to be really intriguing. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  35. Un mélange de légumes qui semblent délicieux.
    J'aime beaucoup cette tarte.
    A bientôt.

    ReplyDelete
  36. i've never topped a pizza with corn or artichokes, but both are great ideas! really excellent dinner, gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hola Gloria. Comimos pizza anoche y no fue tan deliciosa ni saludable como parece esta version! Que nice!
    In fact, I wish I ate a pizza this healthful, b/c I'm having guilt about the pizza I ate last night (smile).
    Un Beso, Stella

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks foodcreate, x gloria

    Thanks Dennis, I began to try this because my daugther is veggi this is a perfect pizza for her! thanks by coming gloria

    Thanks a lot Mary, have a lovely day too, blessings, gloria

    Merci Beaucoup Nadji, A bientot, gloria

    I love artichokes Grae, x gloria

    Hi Stella, thanks by coming, try this recipe for other time you eat pizza!! You will love! huggs gloria

    ReplyDelete
  39. Looks wonderful, and very unique idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  40. This artichoke and corn pizza sounds really tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted