4 August 2008

Simple cheesecake with strawberry's jam




I made this Cheescake by the simple reason that we were at beach and in the apartment where I was I dont have many things to do something for dessert.

I remember as I made the cheesecakes and I used strawberries jam because I dont have my lovely freeze fruits that I have here normally to do anything (ice creams,pies, cheescakes,cakes etc,)

Well The result was a simple cheescake but really yummy, and fortunately I have cream cheese that is so important to cheescake, the family really enjoy because vanish so soon!!!!



Ingredients Crust

250 grs. graham crackers crunbs or other cookies

3 spoonful of butter melted

Filling

8 oz. cheese cream type Phild.

1/2 cup of lemon's juice

125 grs, natural yogourt

3 eggs

1 cup of sugar

Topping

200 grs. strawberry jam

3 spoonfuls of water

Method:

Combine graham crackers crumbs and butter melted into buttered pie plate to form the crust on bottom and sides.

Preheat the oven. Cook the crust about 15 minutes and let chill.

Filling: Beat the cheese crean, with the lemon's juice and normal yogourt, add the eggs one by one and mix well., and finally the sugar.empty over the crust and place at the oven by 30 minutes to medium heat or until look firm. Let chill by 1 hour.

Topping: In a pot heat the strawberry jam with 2 spoonfuls of water,stir and let chill. When the cheesecake is chill serve or garnish with the strawberry' s jam. Let at the fridge until is serving.

If you have freeze berries of any type mix with the jam and serve over the cheescake, is more delicious (1 or two cups of berries).

EN ESPAÑOL

Cheesecake simple con mermelada de fresas

Hice este cheesecake por la simple razòn de que estabamos en la playa el fin de semana, no tenìa muchas cosas ni siquiera mis congelados de frambuesas o fresas que sirven para tantas cosas y querìa hacer algo de postre para los niños (y los grandes).

Recordaba como hacìa el cheesecake pero la parte de arriba o Topping la bañè con mermelada de frutillas que sì tenìa y afortunamente habìa llevado queso crema tipo Philadelphia quer es el mejor para estos cheesecakes.

Resultò un cheesecake super bueno y no dificil de hacer.

Ingredientes para la base del cheesecake:


250 gramos de galletas tipo grham crackers u otras molidas (en el procesador)

3 cucharadas de mantequilla derretida

Relleno Cheesecake

8 onzas de queso crema tipo Filadelfia u otro

125 grs. de yogourt natural

3 huevos

1/2 taza de jugo de limòn

1 taza de azùcar

Topping para cubrir

200 grs. de mermelada de fresas o frambuesas

3 cucharadas de agua

METHOD: Combinar en un cuenco o bowl las galletas molidas, y la mantequilla derretida y unir bien, con esta pasta cubrir el fondo de un molde para Pie o tartaletta.

Precalentar el horno. Llevar a horno por unos 15 minutos.

Dejar enfriar.

RELLENO: Batir la crema de queso con el jugo de limòn, agregar uno a uno los huevos, el yogourt y el azùcar, unir bien.

Vaciar sobre la masa preparada y llevar a horno por unos 30 minutos hasta que la textura estè firme . Dejar enfriar una hora.

TOPPING: Para preparar la salsa de fresas, calentar en una olla la mermelada con el agua, revolver por unos minutos y dejar enfriar un poco.

Cuando el Cheesecake estè frìo servir bañado con esta salsa de fresas o adornar con ella. Si tienen berries congelados o frescos se pueden mezclar con la mermelada y queda mucho màs rico. Servir frìo.

25 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm tiene una pinta exquisita, la verdad es que se me está haciendo la boca agua, tomaré nota de la receta para prepararlo yo, muchas gracias por compartirlo con todos nosotros, y también muchas gracias por tu visita a mi blog.

    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mar``ia tù blog es precioso y especial, espero ir de nuevo, gracias por venir, besos, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flavors in the cheesecake Gloria. Strawberries, lemon, and the yogurt... very delicious. Hope you had fun at the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Adam, We have a good and relax time thanks and the cheesecake really was nice!!! xxGloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so that you know, I ABSOLUTELY love a great cheesecake. This one looks fabulous!

    -DTW
    www.everydaycookin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Darius and I have to say is not complicated, really! xGloria

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love cheesecake and this one looks good.

    I also love the beach. I bet that you are having a great time there.... at least I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking cheesecake Gloria! I love strawberry jam with cheesecake, it's one of my favourite combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grammy thanks dear, the beach was so well, only alittle cold, normal because we are in winter but we dont have problem with this! The childs and us enjoy the same! xxGloria

    Marie, nice new avatar! hi, hey you make wonderful cheesecake this is simple but yummy! xxxGloria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds delicious...I will try this this weekend. I also like the way you put it in Espanol....cute.


    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummm! me encanta entrar en tu blog Gloria, con las tartas y los helados, es genial! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. un beso desde España.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Kin, you are welcome to this blog!xxGloria

    Gracias mi Luis tan amoroso que eres, sè que te gustan estas cosas pero debes comer de todo, ya sabes, besos, Gloria )me hace bien ese beso)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rico, rico, rico. En realidad, yo prefiero los cheescake simples a eso que les ponen tanta cosa por encima... y este se ríquisimo, además facilito. Gracias por la receta y espero que lo hayas pasado bien en la playa!
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gracias Isa, si lo bueno que es una receta fàcil y yummy!! Si la playa estuvo buena, lo pasamos super a pesar de que lloviòn un poco, pero esd invierno!!! cariños,Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  16. hola Gloria, em gusto muchisimo este cheesse, con la mermelada se siente bien el contraste con el relleno de queso, y es facil de hacer, a ver si te la copio en estos dias que me estan pidiendo algo dulce.
    un besote, daniela

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gracias por la visita Daniela, me estaba acordando de tí si no alcanzo hoy te voy a ver mañana, besos, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  18. This cheesecake looks delicious! I really enjoy the flavor combo of cheesecake and strawberries. Your pan that you baked it in is very pretty, too. I like the wavy edges.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks dear Paula I was lucky to find this pan, you know the lovers of the cook always are searching by molds, pans etc. The lovely of this cheesecake is really easy.
    Look how I am I bring to the beach some of my pans !!! because I know where I go sometimes we dont have!!xxGloria

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gloria, this would vanish in my house too! Hope you had fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Marie it was, yes was fun, by a weekend but so nice!! And the childs enjoy so much! xGloria

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow! That looks wonderful! Strawberry cheesecake is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks dear Lina, the best is so easy!!!xxGloria

    ReplyDelete
  24. That cheesecake looks so good! I have some homemade strawberry jam and I can imagine that it would go really well on cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kevin , thanks, I remember you like cheesecake alot!! me too! xxGloria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted